Complaint Review: Dresses of Wedding

• Submitted: Fri, April 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 06, 2012

• Reported By: Vickie — EUfaula Alabama United States of America
Dresses of Wedding
Hua Chen Jia Yuan Xiang Cheng Suzhou, China, CN , Select State/Province United States of America

Dresses of Wedding dressesofwedding.com I order a nice looking pant suit for my son's wedding April 14, 2012, after checking the people's comments that had great reviews! I ordered 2 sizes larger than I wear with measurements,it came in 2 s, Other

*Consumer Comment: STAINED BLUE DRESS POEM......... just type in 2416 at this site...

After receiving a nice pant suit I ordered for my son's wedding, it was 2 sizes to small and I made sure to oder it 2 sizes to large for taking it up!I tried to contact the company through email 5 times, through their dispute page which no longer exsist, phone with a busy signal and no reply after 4 days of trying to contact them about my suit! I am stuck with a suit I cannot wear for $152.00!Do not use this company. I read all their reviews and of course all were great ones with happy costumers! Well this one is not happy!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2012 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dresses-of-Wedding/-Select-StateProvince-215008/Dresses-of-Wedding-dressesofweddingcom-I-order-a-nice-looking-pant-suit-for-my-sons-wedd-864751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dresses of Wedding

STAINED BLUE DRESS POEM......... just type in 2416 at this site...

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

and it appears in the consumer comments section at Ripoff Report #2416.

***NATIONWIDE BANK ALERT: Make sure to stay at this site and type in- BANK, and read the Ripoff Reports from people all over America for important information if you have a bank account or a mortgage in the USA.