cholesterol

• Submitted: Fri, May 18, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 18, 2012

• Reported By: Graham the Dad — Winsford Internet United Kingdom
Dresses out let

Dresses out let www.dresses-outlet.co.uk My daughter placed an order for a prom dress for the sum of 106 including shipping, to this day it still has not arrived. Every time we have contacted them there has been no reply. Internet

My daughter purchased a prom dress from this company, Dresses-outlet www.dresses-outlet.co.uk  We still have not had a delivery of the dress. Foolishly our daughter was allowed to select the dress and company without our supervision had I been at home I might have seen the poor gramma and spotted it was not a UK company, having been spanked by a Chinese company in the past.

You must be carefull with the likes of this company the signs are there if you take the time to look, a live chat line that you can never reach an operator on, Telephone lines that never get answered? No address? Always check them out a simple search on any site should bring up any issues. We have contacted the card company and theyre now looking into it? I will contact paypal to let them know it has a bit of a dodgy company operating with their logo in it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2012 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dresses-out-let/internet/Dresses-out-let-wwwdresses-outletcouk-My-daughter-placed-an-order-for-a-prom-dress-for-884634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dresses out let