Complaint Review: DressesforParty.com

• Submitted: Wed, August 15, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: Lysanias — Bessemer Alabama USA
DressesforParty.com

DressesforParty.com DressesforParty.com supplies formal dresses and I purchased a dress in September 2011 and I never recieved it. Internet

On September 2011, I purchased a long formal dress from www.sale-dresses.com and $ 239.98 was  was debited from my checking account, but I never recieved an email confirmation for the purchase. A month passed  and I had not recieved the dress. Their web site said that because the Chinese Holiday lasted longer than ordinary orders would take 15-20 days longer to recieve. A month went by and I never recieved the dress on time for my banquet event which was the first week in December 2011. I was mortified!  I did not have anything to wear and missed my event that I had long anticipated to attend. In February, 2012 I emailed the company at sales@sale-dresses.com (listed on their website) and told them that I have never recieved my dress that I purchased and paid for. I requested a refund to the Check  card that they withdrew my money from to pay for the dress.  I gave them the last four digits of my Visa Check Card that I used to purchased that dress! I also gave them my email address again.  To date I have not heard from them and they have my telephone number which  was required to order the dress. I am angry about not recieving a refund for a dress that I paid for with my hard earned dollars and I still want my money back!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 02:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DressesforPartycom/internet/DressesforPartycom-DressesforPartycom-supplies-formal-dresses-and-I-purchased-a-dress-i-927440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DressesforParty.com