Complaint Review: Dresslily

• Updated: Mon, August 18, 2014

• Reported By: consumer — Dallas Texas
Dresslily
Internet USA

Dresslily I placed an order on 8/1/2014 total for 139.00 worth of items. I have not recieved any shipping information for the clothing and stuff I ordered. It has been over 15 days from placing my order and my package is still in the "Processing" status on the company's website. China Online company Internet

I placed an order on 8/1/2014 total for $139.00 worth of items. I have not recieved any shipping information for the clothing and stuff I ordered. It has been over 18 days from placing my order and my package is still in the "Processing" status on the company's website.

According to the company's website, "orders ships within 3 days of payment." My payment was processed on 8/1/2014 via a Paypal account belonging to the company. However, I have not recieved any useful information on where my package is or ETA. I think I've been ripped off and reading all the negative reviews online about this company please beware they are frauds. I will go ahead and dispute these charges with Paypal and my credit card company because it is illegal what they are doing.

I attempted to deal with the company directly and tried to call the number on thier website 669 721 9322, no answer no matter when you call. I left a message, no return call. I also submitted an email inquiry on their website asking about my package and this is what they said in their broken incorrect english. I want to remind you when ordering online you have to indicate size before the checkout process, so I know this is a lie, the sizes were marked on the order.

Dear Mary ,

Thanks for asking about the item.Sorry for the delay.

Could you want to determine the size with our colleague Veason  ??

Looking for your reply.If any questions,contact us.

Best Regards,

Gill

When I gave them the size this is what they said now out of order

Dear Mary ,

We're happy to help in any way.Sorry for the delay.

Some items are not in stock,would you like to send the availale items firstly??

Looking for your reply.I am sincerely apologize for the trouble we made .

Best regards,

Gill

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2014 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dresslily/internet/Dresslily-I-placed-an-order-on-812014-total-for-13900-worth-of-items-I-have-not-recie-1170561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dresslily