Complaint Review: Dresssale.com

• Submitted: Fri, June 10, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: Monique — Sudbury Ontario Canada
Dresssale.com

Dresssale.com Do NOT order from DRESSALE.COM - THEY ARE NOT REPUTABLE OR TRUSTWORTHY Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: sincere apology from dressale.com

I ordered a dress (http://www.dressale.com/twopiece-vneck-aline-chiffon-mother-design-p-19830.html) for my daughter's wedding.  What I received compared to the picture is unbelievable.  I order hunter green (it came in "bright" emereld green); I ordered a size 10 (I'm usually an 8) and it doesn't fit; and the detail on the dress is horrible beading and fake sequence that isn't fit for a child's play!  I was so disappointed and quickly reported it; the best they could do was refund me $20 and I'm not accepting that.  Though Paypal, I'm hoping to get this resolved.  In the meantime - DO NOT order from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2011 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dresssalecom/internet/Dresssalecom-Do-NOT-order-from-DRESSALECOM-THEY-ARE-NOT-REPUTABLE-OR-TRUSTWORTHY-Inte-739149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dresssale.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

sincere apology from dressale.com

AUTHOR: Dressale - ()

Dear customer:
   We would like to apologize for the confusion and inconvenience you have experienced while shopping at Dressale.com. We are continuously working on improving our products and service, so we very much value your feedback.
    As for your issues, you can contact us via our email customer_service@dressale.com ,or the live chat http://livechat.dressale.com/chat.php , and our customer service team will help you there.
   Dressale