Complaint Review: Dri Shopper

• Submitted: Wed, November 24, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, November 24, 2010

• Reported By: Therese — Lynn Haven Florida U.S.A.
Dri Shopper

Dri Shopper Shopper Systems FRAUD, TEXT, ONLINE, Mystery Shopper, Jobs, Shopper Systems Training Program, Get Paid, Telemarketers, Sales People , Internet

I heard about this company through a text message. I called the number that was given to me and they told me about this great deal of how I could earn $50 for shopping at local stores. I collected the information at the time of the phone call, but ran out of time to go online and do it, and soon the 7- trial days passed, and since I did not doing anything with it, it figured it would end and all I would lose is the $2.95, I agreed to.  Unfortunately,  I gave them my bank information, to charge the $2.95 to and they charged another 49.95 for the next three months. They tried to sell me a shopper account  and I told them I didn't want one and did not want anything to do with it, and not to create an account, they did anyway and have charged my account $200.00.  Upon contacting them they played the recording where I told them DO NOT CHARGE MY ACCOUNT and after listening to the tape, the sales person came back on the line and I told him didn't you hear me, I said NO!  I have filed a Fraud claim with my bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2010 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dri-Shopper/internet/Dri-Shopper-Shopper-Systems-FRAUD-TEXT-ONLINE-Mystery-Shopper-Jobs-Shopper-Systems-Tr-665240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dri Shopper