Shakespeare

Complaint Review: Dri Shopper

• Submitted: Mon, December 19, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, December 19, 2011

• Reported By: TakenAdvantageOf — los angeles California United States of America
Dri Shopper

Dri Shopper shopper systems Starving Graduate student taken advantage of! Emailed to cancel but was still charged $49.99 anyways! Internet

I am starving graduate student who is looking for extra money to pay the rent. So naturally, when I was called by this company and given the impression that I could make $50 for every secret shopper visit I could complete I took it as a great opportunity. I signed up for the 7 day trial period under the impression that I would not be charged anything unless I decided to continue with their membership at $49.99 a month.
The first day I signed up I went to their site and applied to probably 20 jobs. Even though none of them payed $50. Each job only paid about $8 and required you buy something first. I decided it wasn't worth it so the day before my 7th FREE day, I sent an email to customer support stating I would like to cancel my membership. A few days later I will billed $49.99!
I went to my bank account and found 2 more random charges of $3.95 and $2.95! I called customer service and explained that I did in fact cancel and would like to have my money back. They refused saying they didn't receive my email and even when I asked if I could forward it for proof they said there was nothing they could do. RIP-OFF!!!! I want my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dri-Shopper/internet/Dri-Shopper-shopper-systems-Starving-Graduate-student-taken-advantage-of-Emailed-to-cance-811309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dri Shopper