Complaint Review: Dri Trend Micro

• Submitted: Sun, September 16, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, September 16, 2012

• Reported By: Judi — Anaconda Montana United States of America
Dri Trend Micro

Dri Trend Micro My credit card was billed for $75.19 and I had no idea what this even was! Internet

I called to make a phone payment on my Capital One credit card and the recording stated how much the total of  my purchases were since my last statement. The total was not correct and I had a purchase for $75.19 from a company called  Dri Trend Micro,  which I had not heard of.

I talked to a CSR at Capital One who was very helpful and said she would look up the phone number and try to connect me to Dri Trend Micro. She did and stayed on the line to verify my conversation. I asked the lady at Dri Trend Micro what it even was at least  3 times and she never told me, only that it was an automatic billing to my credit card for a subscription.

I told her I did not authorize this, did not know what it was and I was not going to pay it. She said, "Oh, someone must have gotten your card number." She acted very innocent, but now that I see all the rip off reports concerning this company I know it was not innocent!

What I can't figure out is how this company gets all of everyone's card numbers, addresses, etc. Very irritating!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2012 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dri-Trend-Micro/internet/Dri-Trend-Micro-My-credit-card-was-billed-for-7519-and-I-had-no-idea-what-this-even-wa-942164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dri Trend Micro