Complaint Review: Dri mobile money mac

• Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: L. Tori — North Babylon New York United States of America
Dri mobile money mac
10611 Beckfield Drive Internet United States of America

Dri mobile money mac After purchasing the product from this Co. ,I decided to cancel. I was entitled to a money back guarantee of 30 days. They continued to charge my card for 3 billing cycles. , Internet

I placed an order with this company on July 5 th 2011. Within 24 hours I changed my mind and called as well as emailed my cancellation order. They guaranteed at least 30 days money back. This company continued to bill my debit card every month for 3 billing cycles until I finally went to my bank and had them stop it. Unfortunately, they could not help me recover the 150.00 this company ripped me off for! It is a shame companies like this prey on people who actually work hard for their money as opposed to stealing it from others bank accounts! Thank you for letting the cat out of the bag and letting people know about these scumbags!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dri-mobile-money-mac/internet/Dri-mobile-money-mac-After-purchasing-the-product-from-this-Co-I-decided-to-cancel-I-w-987847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dri mobile money mac