Complaint Review: Dri*ca.com

• Reported By: Anonymous — Brooklyn New York USA
Dri*ca.com
http://www.pacificsoftware.com/ Internet, Minnesota United States of America

Dri*ca.com Pacific Software Fraudulent Credit Card Charges Internet, Minnesota

I originally purchased antivirus software from Dri*ca.com and authorized a one-time charge.  Since then my credit card has been charged every year and I have to call the company to have the charges reversed every year, despite assurance every time that i will not continue to be charged.

This year I insisted on receiving an email that said in writing I was "no longer enrolled in continuous protection" and my credit card would no longer be charged, but the same day I received this email I was charged the same amount as before, but by a different mysterious software company also from Minnesota, Pacific Software.

I have tried calling both of these companies dozens of times and usually cannot get someone on the phone and when have managed to talk to a live person they do not help.  I eventually decided I had to change my credit card number to avoid this mess.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2009 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dricacom/Internet-Minnesota-/Dricacom-Pacific-Software-Fraudulent-Credit-Card-Charges-Internet-Minnesota-510813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dri*ca.com