Complaint Review: Dri*ca.com

• Updated: Wed, October 01, 2008

• Reported By:Miami Florida
Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Dri*ca.com Charged cc for unordered item Minneapolis Minnestoa

I received a charge on my credit card for an item I did not recognize. It was charged when I was out of the country and not using my credit card. I called and spoke to someone named Diana probably in India or Pakistan, who said I ordered anti-virus software. I told her I did not. She repeated that she had my order in front of her. I said I Googled the company and they have a lot of complaints for fraudulent charges. She put me on hold and came back with a cancellation order number assuring me that I would receive a credit in five days. I then received a confirmation from DRI*ca.com but most of it was trying to scare me about not having anti-virus protection and trying to resell me something I did not want or buy in the first place.

Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2008 06:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dricacom/Minneapolis-Minnesota/Dricacom-Charged-cc-for-unordered-item-Minneapolis-Minnestoa-377534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dri*ca.com