Complaint Review: Dried Poppies Direct

• Submitted: Wed, August 11, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, August 26, 2010

• Reported By: Ripped Off Too I Think — Cape Coral Florida United States of America
Dried Poppies Direct

Dried Poppies Direct Same issues, whats up with this place Kennewick, Internet

*Author of original report: Everything is perfect

*Author of original report: Update of whats going on.

*Consumer Suggestion: Same experience

I am also dealing with this company.  5 days and still havent been shipped on a $89.99 order.  This guy told me to be paitent but 5 days and no shipping you start wondering where your money went.  I emailed him but have yet to receive a reply.  Stay away from this company as they are a complete joke.I,ll update as soon as receive any info from them

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2010 12:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dried-Poppies-Direct/internet/Dried-Poppies-Direct-Same-issues-whats-up-with-this-place-Kennewick-Internet-630481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dried Poppies Direct

Everything is perfect

AUTHOR: Brando - (USA)

Well it seems they had a huge amount of orders and everything arrived, it took a little while but no longer then I was told.  Very nice guy and I will order again :)

Update of whats going on.

AUTHOR: Brando - (USA)

Thanks for the info, I called the bar and they have never heard of "Seth Petruzelli" and had no idea a webiste was linked to there bar.  I have the manager of the bar supposedly calling me back.  I already called my card holder and I suggest you do to.  They have opened an investigation.  I will update this as soon as I hear from the bar Manager.  If this is true that they linked there account to a random bar in Kennewick then having them to support this possible rip-off which seems more possibly a "rip-off" then a slow shipping issue.  My card was charged on the 5th of August and went cleared on the 9th.  I hope everything goes okay but its looking a little fishy. Let me know what happen with your call if you have any updates. They might be trying to cover there behinds becuase i have found 2 other rip-off report pages with the same issue and I think alot of people are calling. So I find it kind of odd that they act like this is the first time they have been called about this.  I called at around 7:30pm est on august 12 2010.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Same experience

AUTHOR: Tim - (United States of America)

I have had the same experience.  My card was charged August 9th, though I ordered it almost a week before that. Still no word or evidence the product was ever shipped.

I suggest you call the sports bar the money is charge to.

Jacksons sports bar in Kennewick,  509-783-4392.  Tell them you want to dispute a charge.  This is what I intend to do.

let me know how it works out