Complaint Review: Dried Poppies Direct

• Submitted: Fri, July 23, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, June 28, 2012

• Reported By: RTB — Los Angeles California United States of America
Dried Poppies Direct

Dried Poppies Direct Seth Pertuzelli AVOID this business - Unreliable for Orders, Overcharge and No Communication Internet

*Consumer Comment: Dried Poppies Direct review

*Consumer Comment: Dried Poppies Direct review

*Consumer Comment: GREAT for us!

*Consumer Comment: What you see (on this site) is not what you'll get!

*Consumer Comment: I agree with you on most

*Consumer Comment: i'm glad i'm not the only one

*General Comment: Baxter55 or Tltyg400 or Seth P. or Kyle French-opinions and facts

*Consumer Comment: Now THAT, I understand.

*Consumer Comment: ...

*Consumer Comment: Yeah, whatever is right.

*Consumer Comment: whatever

*Consumer Comment: Everything is great

*Consumer Comment: Avoid Kyle French AKA Seth Petrullzi

*Consumer Comment: Baxter and Seano

*Consumer Comment: again.

*Consumer Comment: Tracking numer received

*Consumer Comment: Suggestion for estimating deliveries.

*Consumer Comment: Well, a day late and a dollar short is better than nothing.

*Consumer Comment: hey Baxter55

*Consumer Comment: Patience people. patience!

*Consumer Comment: Chill...

*Consumer Comment: Order recieved

*Consumer Comment: So that's how to force him to send orders out, the BBB ?

*Consumer Comment: This guy gets on my nerves

*Consumer Suggestion: File a claim with your financial institution

*Consumer Comment: filed a claim.

*Consumer Comment: I've been trying to tell you guys

*Consumer Comment: requested a refund

*Consumer Comment: Add me to the list

*Consumer Comment: Irritated

*Consumer Comment: I was fooled

*Consumer Comment: Liar and a scam.

*Consumer Comment: maybe

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Unexpected Surge in orders - Caught up now

*Consumer Comment: how can u say it's not a scam???

*Consumer Comment: Dealt With DriedpoppiesDirect Twice...

*Consumer Comment: wish I'd read this earlier

*Consumer Comment: to tltig400 and other comments

*Consumer Comment: I Finally Got My Purchase And............

*Consumer Comment: do NOT order from this guy

*Consumer Comment: Dried Poppies Direct

*Consumer Comment: Tracking # Worked

*Consumer Comment: Perfect here

*Consumer Comment: I Also Got A Tracking # A Few Days Ago

*Consumer Comment: Just got a tracking number

*Consumer Comment: got a tracking #, we'll see

*Consumer Comment: Same here

*Consumer Comment: still no order or reply

*General Comment: Are you kidding

*Consumer Comment: My opinoin on my purchase

*Consumer Comment: Same Here!

*Consumer Comment: more runaround

*Consumer Comment: Contact with company

*Consumer Comment: definitely update us

*Consumer Comment: Finally got ahold of them

*Consumer Comment: Same Issues here

*Author of original report: Stooge / Sock-Puppet Rebuttal - NO CREDIBILITY

*Consumer Comment: Driedpoppydirect RIPPED me off too!

*Consumer Comment: Not a Rip-Off

Avoid this internet business like the plague. I thought that had I found a decent replacement for the notoriously bad "Pooy Pod Depot" - WRONG! After placing an order, I received an automated reply letting me know that my order would be processed and I would shortly receive an email with a tracking number. A day goes by - nothing. Another day - nothing. I send an email, politely asking for confirmation that my order had been received - no reply. Another e-mail the next day and still no reply. I check online and see that my bank account has been advised of the order, but it had not gone through? Odd. Then I notice that the charge was for $5 more than the website said it would cost! The hits just keep on coming.

I finally sent an email telling them to cancel the order (if it had ever been processed) and that I would find a more reliable competitor. Again no reply. I can only hope that they do not try to put the order through - I hate fighting with sleazy online vendors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2010 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dried-Poppies-Direct/internet/Dried-Poppies-Direct-Seth-Pertuzelli-AVOID-this-business-Unreliable-for-Orders-Overchar-626169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dried Poppies Direct

Dried Poppies Direct review

AUTHOR: Robb D - (United States of America)

I am a first time customer of Dried Poppies direct I placed my order before I read these reviews and once I read them I became concerned. So I sent an email expressing my concerns I received a reply to my inquires within 1 hour of sending my email, the tracking update was received withing 16 hours of placing the order (order was placed via the internet on a Sunday )  the products I ordered were delivered exactly as scheduled and I received everything I ordered. these complaints posted here are years old and this organization appears to have gotten its system worked out because I had no issues and am very satisfied with them. Even though this was my first order placed I will be using there services in the future. I hope you found this helpful .

Dried Poppies Direct review

AUTHOR: Robb D - (United States of America)

I am a first time customer of Dried Poppies direct I placed my order before I read these reviews and once I read them I became concerned. So I sent an email expressing my concerns I received a reply to my inquires within 1 hour of sending my email, the tracking update was received withing 16 hours of placing the order (order was placed via the internet on a Sunday )  the products i ordered were delivered exactly as scheduled and I received everything I ordered. these complaints are years old and this organization appears to have gotten its system worked out because I had no issues and am very satisfied with them. even though this was my first order placed I will be using there servix=ces in the future. I hope you found this helpful

GREAT for us!

AUTHOR: treydogg - (United States of America)

my fiance and I order a 1/2 pound of medium and large pods on the night of the 13th.  We received them on the morning of the 17th.  We live in Austin, so three and a half days was completely understandable.  fWe are VERY pleased with the product and will order from this place again.

What you see (on this site) is not what you'll get!

AUTHOR: Foobar - (United States of America)

I won't waste words bashing the owner of the site/business in question, for many have already done a good and deserving job of this already. My experience with this site go like this. After placing my first order, I received that ominous email explaining how the charges would appear on my banking statement, yeap some sports bar, and how I should not attempt calling this business. I immediately tried using the message forum on the site only to find that it was full / not functioning. So, I sent an email requesting to cancel my order and received no response. I did get my order within a week and they were very nice pods. I was actually impressed. My next order was much different. I ordered th crack/broken pods, several pounds, and more of the large pods. I received two emails this time, the second email said they were out of the large size and that they would substitute with the next largest size, but they did not say they were out of the broken pods. It also said that if I wished to cancel the order, all I had to do was respond to the email, which I did and I got no response. I was sent a box of pods the size of peas and never received the broken pods. I was extremely upset! I have no use for pea size pods and lost a bunch of money on this transaction. I had orders to fill and could not do so. I sent a bizzilion emails and finally got this guy to respond. He said I should have canceled and I said I did. I asked him this, "why don't you update your web site stating you are OUT OF STOCK!!!! I got no response from him, so I told him that to state you have a product then pull the Ole switch-a-roonie is ILLEGAL, unethical, and down right SLEAZY. Naturally, he was "hidding" from me at this point and never responded.

I have never done business with this site again. My advice to anyone is simple, heed what you have read about this site and find another place to do your business. This guy takes your money and sends you whatever he has and he don't care what you think. Hey, why should he, he has your money, right? Truthfully, I would like to run into this jerk at the Sports Bar that you aren't suppose to call cause no one there trusts him either or have been ripped off once too many times in the same manner as all of you above.

I agree with you on most

AUTHOR: Larry Jones - (United States of America)

As most of you know their is a shortage on the Arizona poppies, I have been using a fantastic supplier for the past year, she was on vacation and I ran out tried to find somebody reputable. I made the mistake of filling out the form with poppy pod direct thinking it would show my shipping charges everything shopping cart does. I put my name credit card, and then stopped went no wear, I emailed them on Monday telling them what happened, no response until last night dried poppy direct sends an email thanking me for my order and it will say the sports bar on the statement and their will be a 10.00 handling charge. At this point I have no idea how much I am being charged, but they said the 50 poppys will sent soon red flags went that a sports bar is on my receipt. I emailed them to stop the order and please do not charge my credit card. I still have not heard back, I called the bank cancelled my debit card and they did not see any charges, a sigh of releif. I wrote an email to them saying if I was not charged I would file a report that I did not get ripped off well I am writing it and hopefully I did not get ripped off. I have been ordering poppies for a very long time and their is only a few that are reputable, you had mentioned poppy pod depot I him well he lives in the same town in Florida I do, for a long time he had the best poppies around and his wife is a sweetheart I worked for them packing the poppies for a while that was a mistake I found out what a strange p***k that he is. I would avoid him like the plague to. Well I said my peice. Except for the nice lady who I get my from she is not taking any new customers, I would try Paula with Sweet Paulas Pods she vhas always treated me right and is a sweetheart to deal with. Rodger with I beleive it is called poppy pod store out of Port Charlotte has always treated me right also. I will leave it at this unless I have a problem with poppy pod direct, which so far I have not had a problem hopefully if I do I will let you know, I hope this helps some of you. Sincerly Larry J.

i'm glad i'm not the only one

AUTHOR: 1madcustomer - (United States of America)

i'm glad i'm not the only one that thinks some of the "customers" on here are not who they say they are. I too thought it very odd that two separate customers, who both had glowing comments for dried poppies direct used the term "karma". I've also found it odd that when i've accused someone of maybe not being who they say they are that that "consumer" goes away or doesn't answer the question and say that they aren't "seth".
you can also tell a lot about how people write. they tend to use the same type phrases and use similar terms.  people are who they are and always fall back into patterns. anyway, it seems that mr. french is going to continue to operate in this manner and i just hope that his client base shrinks so much that he wont have to worry anymore about not being able to fill orders. he just wont have any orders to fill.

#7 General Comment

Baxter55 or Tltyg400 or Seth P. or Kyle French-opinions and facts

AUTHOR: TMD - (United States of America)

Baxter........ As Shakespeare once said "me thinks you doth protest to much"

In my Opinion:   I am happy that you recieved your 3lbs of cracked(but not cracked) pods.

Fact:  It seems that you are the ONLY customer that does not feel totally ripped off.

Fact:  Its nearing a month now and Seth(kyle) refuses to refund my money or communicate even though I left my number at Jacksons.

In my Opinion:   It seems a little to coincidental that both you and Seth, previously posing as Tltig400 from New Iberia (see an above post), should both make an obsquere reference about Karma.

Cant wait for your next glowing praise of Seth!

Now THAT, I understand.

AUTHOR: Baxter55 - (United States of America)

I have simply been sharing the opinion of my experience with everyone on here. If you order 3lbs broken pods you will get a great deal. I have never orders jumbos or larges so have no room to speak there but would be absolutely furious if he sent me anything other than promised. He is the only vendor I have found that had the broken/cracked poppies available at a reasonable price. If there is another with faster ship times, please let me know.

Come to think of it... I believe he is the ONLY site I have found that sells broken/cracked pods but I am probably wrong.

Someone let me know and I will gladly switch if it means faster shipping and saving a few bucks.

Thanks!

...

AUTHOR: 1madcustomer - (United States of America)

ok fine. you were sent an email saying to expect a short delay or whatever. 2 weeks is an acceptable time if you're TOLD 2 weeks. A short delay, when you claim on your website that you ship same day or next day, is several days NOT several weeks. The delay isn't the biggest problem here. I think the single biggest problem is that he flat out REFUSES to reply to legitimate emails asking about the delay or whatever when he'll turn around and reply to a new customer, before he gets their money of course. Also he says that he won't charge your card until he's ready to ship, yet several people have said that he continues to charge right after the order is submitted. Another big problem is that he send whatever he wants, not what you ordered and paid for. Yeah, you ordered 3lbs of cracked and claim that they're grape to golf ball size. I ordered 50 LARGE and received about 1.5 lbs of pea sized with a few larger ones, none exceeding ping pong ball sized. One of the most deplorable things he has the audacity to do is threaten to ban you from ordering if you call the sports bar because he WONT ANSWER YOU EMAILS!!!! Now fine, you're happy. Great, it's your money. But to try to say that everything is fine, when people continue to report the same problems is not only absurd, but makes you look like a fool. That's my opinion and that's what I have experienced.

Yeah, whatever is right.

AUTHOR: Baxter55 - (United States of America)

1madcustomer... This is a site to share experiences with others about companies with which you have dealt, not attack and take out your anger on anyone who expresses an opinion other than your own. IN MY OPINION - two weeks is a reasonable time to wait for such a product (especially since I was sent an email saying I should expect slower than usual ship times). IN MY OPINION - the owner of dried poppies direct is running this business by himself and is simply behind on processing his orders. This is a direct result to the recent drought in the poppies market and was something he did not plan for, nor did he intend to happen. IN MY OPINION - he has no malicious intent.

I shared these opinions of mine on this site so that other people could read several different reports on people's business experiences with this guy. I have done exactly what this site intends for its members to do - share my opinion of my experience with doing business with this company. I did just that. You chose to attack me, and dose pieces of your anger upon other people for a reason I am far too practical to even begin to understand.

My advice for you (not that you have even read this far before writing back to me saying how I'm wrong and your right because this and that and I'm stupid and you are a genius...) next time you use this site, review your experience with the business and leave it at that. Do not attack others for their thoughts and opinions or hold grudges because they had a better experience than you. Keep your anger to yourself. Sharing it does no good for anybody, especially YOU.

Thank you for reading. And don't forget Karma.

whatever

AUTHOR: 1madcustomer - (United States of America)

whatever Baxter. I guess you're the only one who got what he paid for and is happy. Or are you "Seth" once again, posing as a "satisfied" customer. You said back in August that your problems would be solved and you had the stock, yet it's quite obvious that you continue to operate in the same manner. whatever. it's your money people, buy from this "business" and get the service that the vast majority have received, or do a little searching and buy from the vendors that have the prices and service that blows "seth" right out of the water. He's NOT the only game in town and it just amazes me that some people will let this guy walk all over them and pay him to do it!

Everything is great

AUTHOR: Baxter55 - (United States of America)

Sorry for my delay in getting back. I have had a busy last few days...

Anyway, YES I got my package. It shipped out on the 27 (the same day I got my tracking number) and arrived on the 30th. USPS did not even give me a delivery confirmation email until the day after I had received it!

I ordered three pounds of cracked/broken and misc. pods of all sizes. Not only were NONE of the pods even broken, but my order weighed a total of 3.64 lbs (without the box, of course) and I am, as I have been all the other times I ordered, very happy with my product. The pods ranged in size from large marbles to golfballs, with the majority having a diameter of one inch and I have only found two that had the soft moldy look to them with no usable seeds inside.

It was exactly two weeks from order placement to arriving on my doorstep, and I believe it was worth it. I have yet to find a better price for a comparable product and will definitely do business with Dried Poppies Direct again, as they will only get faster from this point on as so many customers were turned away and other vendors are finally stocked up.

Sorry for everybody else's bad experience, but the price for this product alone was worth the weight. The quality just makes it better.

Avoid Kyle French AKA Seth Petrullzi

AUTHOR: TMD - (United States of America)

I wish I would have googledd Driedpoppiesdirect.com  before I made my last purchase. The seller billed my creditcard almost a month ago and I have not yet recieved anything and has not respond to any of my repeated emails. In addition Seth (Kyle French) charged me more than the price that was quoted.

The only response I have recieved is because I talked to the manager at Jacksons bar.  She wasnt very helpful but she did say she had recieved several similar calls that day.  The response from him was a fake shipping number and a threat to not to order from him again because I contacted Jacksons bar.  He has got to be joking.  I am not allowed to order from him again!  Ha. He takes orders for products he doesnt have, wont cancel your purchase, overcharges your credit card, wont respond to civil emails and sends out fake shipping numbers and threats.

Do not order from Seth again even after the poppy shortage is over.  He has shown us what he really thinks of his customers.  Has any of the people on this board recieved their orders lately or is he a complete thief?

Baxter and Seano

AUTHOR: 1madcustomer - (United States of America)

Baxter, it's been 4 days since your last and no update. Priority only takes 3 days max and most receive in 2. Does this mean that you haven't received yours yet? If so then I bet that he didn't ship yours that day, just printed a label so he could send a tracking #. A trick he likes to use. If you did receive, then how do you like what you got? Probably not what you ordered and paid for if history repeats itself.

Seano, this guy isn't the only game in town. Not by a long shot. I posted in the middle of August that I found someone that 1) Has the stock 2) has the prices and 3) ships that or the next day. He also answers all emails promptly, and believe me after dealing with "Seth" I asked a LOT of questions. All you have to do is search and email before you let someone take your money and then do with you as he pleases. I'm not the only one that has come on here and said that better and cheaper alternatives are out there and are easy to find, if you take a little time and look. If you want to be treated this way then it's your money, but it's definitely not your only choice!

again.

AUTHOR: Seano - (United States of America)

I wouldn't call it happy, satisfied, or impressed.  More like, well, at least I got *something* for my money after several weeks of zero communication, instead of *nothing*.  Something that in no way resembled what I actually ordered, unless we are speaking of "Larges" and "Jumbos" in the McDonald's sense of the word.  The most Jumbo I've seen in the box yet perhaps measures an inch in diameter.  But, I already covered this earlier, I'm just repeating myself now.  As he's the only game in town, for now, the merchant can do exactly as he pleases.

So the lack of interest here is probably due to consumers investigating what the competition has to offer.  This is one of the great benefits of our free market system...

Tracking numer received

AUTHOR: Baxter55 - (United States of America)

Well, I'm guess that everyone else that posted prior to this one must have already received their orders and were so happy and impressed with them (as I always have been and said they would be) that they completely forgot about this site and are no longer posting, BUT for any that may stumble across this site and who have no yet received their order I am updating, saying that today (September 27, I received a tracking number) after I received my tracking number on ALL my other previous orders, I received my package within 48 hours. Regardless, I will update again when I actually have my package and review the quality of its contents!

Once again, ordered September 16. Received tracking number on September 27. Now waiting for delivery.

Suggestion for estimating deliveries.

AUTHOR: Baxter55 - (United States of America)

I was thinking today, since Mr. Petrizulli will not reply to our emails or even give us tracking numbers, why don't we all start posting the date we ordered and the date when we received our orders as well as if we were sent a tracking number before our order came?

This way we can all at least get an estimate as to when we should expect our packages...

I ordered on September 16 and have yet to receive anything but a charge to my account.

Seano - As near as I can tell it looks like you orders on or around September 6th and received your order on September 23rd. Is this correct?

Well, a day late and a dollar short is better than nothing.

AUTHOR: Seano - (United States of America)

He really does realize that it's a seller's market.  After several weeks of zero communication, my "Jumbos" and "Larges" arrived.  More like "Tinys" and "Itty-Bitties," a whole box full.  Like the size of grapes, most of 'em...a few here and there are almost the size of a golf ball. Almost.

While I'm certainly annoyed that it's not what I requested, that his website claims he had in stock, I guess it's not *theft* in the literal sense of the word, so I grudgingly take back that part of what I said.

Still, I'll be looking at other vendors in the future, who in the past have proven to me that they actually ship what they claim they have in stock.  The photos on the website of nice, pretty looking "Jumbos" and "Larges" are so absolutely misleading compared to what he actually ships, it's just ridiculous.

It doesn't matter *what* a merchant is selling...the principle is the same.  But...again...it appears to be a seller's market right now so he can do what he pleases, I guess.

hey Baxter55

AUTHOR: 1madcustomer - (United States of America)

have you read the MANY complaints in this and the other threads? It's not about impatience, it's about mr. french's lies. yes, he lies. he sends whatever he feels is the equivalent of what you ordered if he doesn't have it in stock. he says he's all caught up. he says that he's hired more people. he says that he will not charge until product is shipped. Lies, all LIES. He tells you on price for shipping, then charges you more than what he quoted and when you receive your order, weeks after he said you'd get it, it actually cost less to ship than what he quoted. he's come on here and lied. hell, he lies about his name. he lies when he says he's too busy to answer legitimate question from paying customers, yet has all the time in the world to answer questions from potential customers. when will you people that keep defending him wake up and open your eyes??? Brando posted 1 time about not getting his order and when he did he said good things, only to have the same thing happen to him when he ordered again. how many people is it going to take before the very few realize that at best mr. french is a liar and at worst he's a thief? you know that he's doing this to everyone that orders from him and if he still cant keep up, then that's a whole lot more than those that have posted here. i just wish the few that try to defend this guy would just keep their comments to themselves. i mean your getting the same service so why defend this guy? he's had PLENTY of time to get his act together. it just goes to show you that he really doesn't care. buy from him if you want, it's your money, but don't say that we should feel sorry for this guy because he just doesn't deserve it.

Patience people. patience!

AUTHOR: Baxter55 - (United States of America)

I have ordered many times from driedpoppiesdirect and have always been greatly pleased with their products, which usually show up only a few days after ordering them and have been larger than what I ordered on several occasions.

As of late, however, I have been feeling all the same annoyances that the rest of you have... Knowing Mr. Petruzelli has my money and my product has yet to ship. And yes, I know he is terrible at internet communication but I've started to think that he is running a one man show over there in Kennewick, juggling packaging, with accounts and billing, refunds, emails... etc...

With the recent dry out in pod availability, he was one of the only remaining vendors with stock and reasonable prices. Right now he is simply just overwhelmed and that is it. He is not trying to scam anyone out of their money or piss anyone off. Be patient and I am certain that you will all be happy with your product as I ALWAYS have been with mine.

Mr. Seth Petruzelli - I am a Washington State resident and would be willing to give you one of my weekends to help you catch up on getting these shipments out. I am a hard worker, intelligent, and competent. Hell, you wouldn't even have to pay me... Just hook me up with a good batch of pods and we'd call it even!

Chill...

AUTHOR: jcchamp - (United States of America)

So eager to get your arts and crafts time! This whole business is very grey; give vendors some time to get their stuff together. I've ordered from these guys three or four times, and though it takes almost two weeks (during which they are silent and I am fretting), they do come through with decent poppies at a decent price, every time.

Dried flowers are a Zen hobby- you must be patient and exercise moderation.

Order recieved

AUTHOR: Brando - (USA)

Well I got my order and it was bigger then I ordered so I am not going to ask for a refund but I will not do business again due to the lack of communication.  I filed my complaint on the BBB's website(for the last posters question).  If "Seth" got his act together and replied to customers and didn't charge until he was ready to ship he would have a great business, but this is not the case.  I found a new vendor with the same prices, awsome customer service and a website that is always updated via online store stock and twitter.  I'm gonna stick with my new vendor.

So that's how to force him to send orders out, the BBB ?

AUTHOR: Seano - (United States of America)

So that's how to get him to ship the orders people paid for ?

Contact the Better Business Bureau in Washington State ?  Is there a Kennewick or Tri-Cities branch of the BBB or did you file through the Spokane office ?

My repeated warnings that I am going to file a fraud report with Wells Fargo and Visa didn't merit a single email in response from Kyle French.  He doesn't even care.  Quite honestly, I don't have time to go down to the bank in person and do this.  Maybe there is a way to do it online.

Then again...if the BBB thing works...perhaps I'll try that.  It really, really irks me that this lazy man has charged my bank account $120 and not sent out my order.  Or even typed out ONE two minute email in response to the 5 or 6 I sent him asking what the Hell the deal is with my order...

Why do people have to be like this ?  I have lots of hobbies, and have bought and sold all kinds of things from Diesel motor parts to musical instruments to ammo over the internet, for many many years, and it would never even occur to me to charge $120 to someone's bank account, without sending an invoice or tracking number.  Much less take $120 from someone and then never send them their merchandise at all.

What the heck is wrong with this guy ?  He's overwhelmed by business ?  GREAT !  Then hire a secretary at 10 bucks an hour, for 10 hours a week to answer all those backed up emails and get back orders in the mail...it's not rocket science.  I lived in the NW for a long time...the economy out there is so bad right now, he'd have people lined up around the block for that job !

This guy gets on my nerves

AUTHOR: Brando - (USA)

So I filed a complaint with his local BBB, now he ships my order instead of honoring my refund request.  This guy officially ruined his own business.  I hope he has alot of crafts and wreaths he wants to make cause hes gonna have a butt load of stock going nowhere.  I am still going to get my refund, I'm going to send back the package via certified mail and have the BBB work as advocates during the process.  Time to get a job "Seth" lol

#25 Consumer Suggestion

File a claim with your financial institution

AUTHOR: DPD is a ripoff - (United States of America)

I would highly recommend everyone file a claim with whatever card you paid with. There is no reason "Seth" should have your money and not respond or ship the product you paid for. With enough claims and chargebacks, he will either be forced to provide the service he promises through his website, or he will be out of business. Either of which will solve anymore problems with Dried Poppies Direct.

filed a claim.

AUTHOR: tehpeng - (United States of America)

I'll have my money back tomorrow. I sent him a message asking him for a refund on monday and he didn't bother to reply, so now he can deal with Bank of America's claims department. I'm finished with this company.

I've been trying to tell you guys

AUTHOR: 1madcustomer - (United States of America)

I've been trying to tell you guys for a month now about this guy and how he does business. He lies. He can come on here and say that he's all caught up and nothing is wrong, but as you can see it's all lies!!! I received an email from him almost a MONTH ago saying he was all caught up!!! He doesn't want you to contact the bar that he uses to process your card because it's his parents bar and I'm sure that the company that processes that bars cards doesn't know that he's using it for that purpose. If too many chargebacks or investigations happen that bar can lose their processor, which means that they can no longer accept credit cards. What kind of bar doesn't accept credit cards? a bankrupt one! I suggest that you complain like crazy and he won't have a way to process credit cards. why doesn't he use paypal? Probably because someone reported him when he was selling on ebay and he had his account revoked. Don't worry about the empty threat about banning you from ordering from him. Big loss not being able to order from someone who lies to you, takes your money and then treats you like you should be happy just to have him take your money. He wont answer your emails after he takes your money, but he sure will answer them before he gets it. he says that he's so busy that he doesn't have time to answer emails and fill all the orders. he also says that he's hired people to help. if he's all caught up, as he says, then he should now have time to answer emails, right?? make up a fake email account and email him asking about prices or something and see how fast he replies. that will tell you all you need to know about this "businessman". there are other vendors out there with the stock and prices that are as good, if not better, that ship same day or next day. all you have to do is look. google brings up pages on a search, don't use the first page. this guy is just going to keep operating this way until enough people have had enough and complain. when his parents are looking for someone to process their credit cards maybe this guy will be out of business.

requested a refund

AUTHOR: tehpeng - (United States of America)

Well I sent him the fourth email so far. This one just said forget it, refund my money. I ordered from this guy on 8/31 and havent heard a word besides that stupid form letter.

Of course he hasn't refunded my money or responded to my email. If he doesn't by wednesday I'll dispute the charges. I'm sure my bank will manage to get in touch with the creep. Also I'll be filing a complaint with the Washington attorney general's office. I suggest you all do the same. It's easy and all on-line. Same deal with the better business bureau. I'll also find every consumer comments/review site and post my experience.

There is no reason for anyone to deal with a company like this. Five minutes of searching(more than just the front page) found me a vendor who responded to my email in less than 15 minutes and shipped my(less expensive) order the same day.

Add me to the list

AUTHOR: Seano - (United States of America)

"we will not charge the customer until we are ready to mail the product. "

Well, my bank account was charged a week ago.  I have not received an invoice, tracking number, email, or what I paid for.  I've sent several emails, asking, please, can you at least send me a receipt or tracking number ?  Anything ?

Sigh.  To be fair, the first order I placed eventually arrived, weeks later.  This time, no communication, no response to my emails, nothing.  Well.

The previous commenter's suspicion is probably correct...he is waiting on his product to arrive and holding on to everyone's money in the meantime.

I guess it's a seller's market and he can do as he pleases, but still...

Irritated

AUTHOR: Brando - (USA)

So I still have not received a response as far as my refund request goes. He will not respond to my emails or refund my money, he will just hold onto it until he feels like shipping your order.  I still think he is out of stock and awaiting stock, or simply just lazy.

I was fooled

AUTHOR: Brando - (USA)

Yeah same here, I reported about this company before.  I decided to give him another shot as my order arrived finally.  So this time I emailed him so see if he was in stock and within 2 hours he replied saying he was in stock with what I wanted to order.  My order was processed on the 9/1/2010 and so was my credit card.  So that policy sounds like B.S. to me.  I ordered on 9/1/2010 from my usual vendor and already received my package.  As I stated before I have no problem waiting 2 weeks, but when you tell me your in stock before I order and after about 9 days still no shipping, thats kind of ridiculous. Well I have officially given up on this vendor and will never do business with them again.  This is the second time now I get the run around.  My honest opinion is he is awaiting stock and delaying orders.  Yes there was a shortage, but this is the only vendor charging before they ship.  Find another vendor, and yes there is plenty out there with the same prices.

Liar and a scam.

AUTHOR: tehpeng - (United States of America)

Orders were caught up as of 10 days ago? I ordered after that and you didn't respond to either of my perfectly polite and reasonable emails. I have received no confirmation, no invoice and certainly no tracking number. Oh, and no package of course. OH and I've been charged. OH and I complained.

So here I am, a legitimate customer who was charged on the 31st and still no package. USPS does not take this long, even with a holiday weekend. I have family in Seattle and a priority flat rate takes two days, three at most.

OWNER'S REBUTTAL IS A BLATANT LIE. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS GUY.
IT'S TEMPTING I KNOW BUT DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID.

he uses a fake name for pete's sake, who knows if I'll get my package at all.

maybe

AUTHOR: tehpeng - (United States of America)

Well I ordered 8 days ago and besides the form letter telling me not to contact them I haven't gotten any sort of communication, despite sending an email. My card was charged the day after I submitted the order, the charge disappeared over the weekend and reappeared today.

Still no tracking number, shipping notice or even an invoice for that matter. I don't think I would care at all if the website didn't say same day shipping if order is placed before 1p.m. I wanted to have the materials for the long weekend, and with most any other internet business I would have.

I understand things get busy, but I would rather be informed BEFORE handing over my credit card info. It's not that hard to edit a webpage. As for Seth's rebuttal, well I guess I can take the charge as evidence it's been shipped? I'm almost ready to call my bank and dispute them.

They always did right by me as an ebay vendor, I can accept this if I get my order this week but waiting till next would just be ridiculous.

#34 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Unexpected Surge in orders - Caught up now

AUTHOR: Seth - (USA)

We had an unexpected dramatic increase in our business.  A few months ago most of the other vendors in the United States ran out of product.  Almost overnight beginning in early July our orders went up 5 fold.  We did not know at the time that it would last as long as it did.  We have hired additional help and worked around the clock and are now caught up as of 10 days ago.

In addition we have changed our policy as to when the credit card is charged.  If an order is received and we cannot ship right away, we will not charge the customer until we are ready to mail the product.

We are resolved to keep this from happening again.  But I guess it's a good problem to have (more business than we can handle).  Everyone who complained has received their orders.  If anyone is dissatisfied with the product they can return it for a full refund.

how can u say it's not a scam???

AUTHOR: 1madcustomer - (United States of America)

how can you say it's not a scam??? have you read the vast majority of posts here???

he charges you $15 for shipping that costs a little over $5. He doesn't say on his website what he's out of stock on and when you order something he doesn't have he gives you whatever he feels is acceptable without contacting you to see if this is OK.

he says on his website that he ships within 1 business day and if you ask him by email, before he gets your money, he promptly replies that everything is OK and that your order might take a "few" days because of an overload of orders. your lucky if you get your order in 2 weeks and it usually takes around 3 weeks.

He promptly answers emails before he get's your money and then once he has your money he can't be burdened to reply and just ignores you.

I could go on all night. What exactly does it take for this to be a scam??? even if yuo get your order it will not be what you ordered, it will take MUCH longer for you to get it, and you'll be charged more than what he quotes. I'd say that pretty much fits the definition of a scam.

Dealt With DriedpoppiesDirect Twice...

AUTHOR: JustSomeoneElse - (United States of America)

The first time I inquired about their stock, I received a very curtious reply within hours stating that they did have stock and could ship right away, although they did note that they were flooded with orders due to the shortage, please be patient, etc.

I ordered 40 Jumbo Arizona pods for $62, a very decent price, given the gouging going on now.  I received a very prompt reply, flowrs shipped, received them within 3 days, not too shabby.

But, I did not get 40 Arizona Jumbos, instead, I received 80+ medium-large oval flowers, apparently from WA, not AZ.  Now, I figured okay, 80+ med-large for $62, still not a bad deal, if not what I ordered.  However, the flowers turned out to be sub-par, but that's part of the game, take a chance and see what you get.

I decided to take another stab at this, since they did claim the Jumbos were, or would be stocked shortly.  I re-rdered again, same thing, this time stating "No substitutions, please" and received a note back saying they did not have Jumbos and would substitute unless I told then to cancel.  Within hours I sent them a note asking them to cancel the order, they responded back quickly and agreed to cancel the order.  and that was that.

No problems per se, but I really think they ought to take down the statement on the website stating that they are stocking AZ flowers now, in addition to their WA-state flowers.  They do NOT have AZ flowers, NO one does, and this is misleading, at best and deceptive at worst.  Other than that, I would say that the guy is trying to run a decent biz, but he is liekly young and a bit inexperienced.  It's not a scam.

wish I'd read this earlier

AUTHOR: tehpeng - (United States of America)

I used to order from this guy pretty regularly on ebay. He used his real name then, Kyle French. Or atleast that's what the packages said. Anyway I looked his business up and decided to try it.

I wish I had read through the whole report. I scanned the google results and saw three reports with 2 resolved. Ugh. I have to say when he was with ebay I never had any problems.

I ordered yesterday, then sent an email to him directly(his contact form is down) about adding express shipping. He didn't reply to it, but I got a form letter rambling about not contacting the sports bar.

Effectively his throwaway email address is the *ONLY* way to contact this business. That is entirely unacceptable and for that reason alone I won't buy again. The confirmation was a good 20 hours after putting my CC info into his site. Does not inspire confidence.

Also, the charge was 15.00 above the price of the item, exactly DOUBLE their "average" shipping rate, and my order was not large, nor far away. His real address is readily available for those still having issues. His myspace is also pretty easy to find. Seth Petruzelli is an amateur MMA fighter in that area, so it's possble he uses his stage name as his contact info. That wouldn't be quite as weird as making one up entirely.

I ordered from him yesterday, bad communication plus overcharge. He might be a mixed martial arts competitor. If I am displeased I will be ordering an in-depth background report and will post it all here.

to tltig400 and other comments

AUTHOR: 1madcustomer - (United States of America)

first off, tltig400 are you really a customer or are you another attempt by "seth" to repair his reputation. one reason I ask this is in your comment you said:

"When I tracked the package initially, the USPS website stated that they had been notified that a package would be shipped.  On Saturday, I checked the tracking number again.  It showed that the package was picked up & in route.  I received my order by Monday afternoon.  I placed another order on July 18, 2010 with "Seth."  I took a couple of days & a few emails but "Seth" responded & stated that he was still swamped trying to get all the orders out that he's received.  I mentioned this thread to him & asked him to come & take a look at what people are saying about him here."

Yet this thread wasn't started until the end of July and didn't really get rolling until mid-August, so it seems to me that it would be real hard for you to tell him about a thread that didn't exist. "seth" should file a rebuttal as the owner/merchant, not these pathetic attempts to right the wrongs he's done. he's the one that should be worried about karma and i didn't start to threaten him until i received 0 responses to many emails asking "wtf"? anyway, when i emailed "seth" about a refund he sent this back "Our return policy is buyer returns product within 3 days in original condition and weight and pays postage, then we can process a refund, not before we recieve the product back.  Thank you." well, it's kinda hard to send it back in 3 days when he doesn't even mail it of when he does the "click-n-ship"!!! just one more reason to AVOID THIS SLEAZY MERCHANT!!!! if i had wanted small worthless pods i'd have ordered the cracked/broken which is what he sends when you do. "seth" grow a backbone and reply here, as you, and stop insulting our intelligence with these pathetic attempts to restore your image.

I Finally Got My Purchase And............

AUTHOR: JJR - (USA)

..and Ive never seen such small pods in my life! WTF? A lesson hard learned to the tune of $120! Im going to try a different place next week, the new harvest will be in. PLEASE post if you know of a good one. I'm sick of being scammed.Im sure you are too!

do NOT order from this guy

AUTHOR: 1madcustomer - (United States of America)

I say this because after all the waiting, ignored emails and lies what I received was a 5-3/8 x 8-5/8 x 1-5/8 priorty mailer filled with small/medium pods. I ordered 50 Large Arizona's. I guess he thinks it's OK to just substitute whatever he wants and feels is the equivelent of what you ordered. I'm not the first person that he's done this to. Also, I asked for an approximate cost for shipping before I ordered and he replied that it would be about $10. He charged me $15 and the lable on the package said it cost him $5.05 to ship. As far as I'm concerned this guy is nothing but a liar and a thief. You can't tell me that he shipped priority on the 19th and it took 1 week to get here. More than likely what he did was print the label, which shows up on the usps website as the package is expected to be dropped off. He then waits a few days before actually mailing it and blames the post office, but he's tried this trick one too many times. I'm going to contact the Attorney General of Washington and demand that this "businessman" moneygram me a refund. He can deduct the cost of the MG from the 69.95 that he charged me. When I get my money then I'll send his crappy pods back. He sat on my money for 3 weeks, he can send my money back to me before he gets his merchandise returned. I don't trust this guy for one second and neither should you. He took what should have been a simple problem and by ignoring it and doing as he pleased he ripped off a lot of people. I don't care if you eventually got your order and were happy with the product, it's just not worth the hassle. I asked, before I ordered, about shipping time and cost. He sure answered that email promptly, before he had my money. He said it would be a "few" days and cost around $10 for shipping. All of it lies. I'm just horribly disgusted with this guy, He doesn't even want you to know his REAL name!!! What should that tell you. Anyway, with a little searching I found a guy that's cheaper and delivers what he promises. Hell, I ordered after I got tired of waiting and received over a week ago.

Dried Poppies Direct

AUTHOR: tltig400 - (United States of America)

I, too, have done business with "Seth" on numerous occasions.  I've never had a problem & have always received my order in a timely manner.  I have also recently done business with him about 3 weeks ago & did have to send more than one email before he responded.  When he did respond, he was very polite & professional stating that I should expect that my order would be delayed due to a shortage in the product I was ordering and the fact that he was overwhelmed with orders nationally due to other vendors being out of the product completely.  He asked that I please be patient with him & he would get to my order as soon as he possibly could.  I told him that I'd be willing to accept a product that was more available (a lesser valued product) if this would cause my order to be less delayed.  I also requested that, since I'm a pretty darn good & frequent customer, he try his best to expedite my order & he did.  What I didn't do was threaten or insult him.  I was as polite & professional in my approach of him as he was with me.  He actually shipped my order the next day.  I received my Click-N-Ship number on Friday afternoon (my order was placed on Wednesday morning).  As others have mentioned, the US Postal Service has a very sporadic way of tracking their priority mail (sometimes it tracks every unit it hits & sometimes you don't get anything until it's delivered).  When I tracked the package initially, the USPS website stated that they had been notified that a package would be shipped.  On Saturday, I checked the tracking number again.  It showed that the package was picked up & in route.  I received my order by Monday afternoon.  I placed another order on July 18, 2010 with "Seth."  I took a couple of days & a few emails but "Seth" responded & stated that he was still swamped trying to get all the orders out that he's received.  I mentioned this thread to him & asked him to come & take a look at what people are saying about him here.  He assured me that he has not ripped anyone off & that he was getting everyone's orders packed & shipped as quickly as he possibly can.  I do believe that he's doing the best he can.  As another poster stated above, "can you imagine the number of emails he receiving daily?" (There is a national shortage of this product, guys!)  He stated that he's not responding to his emails throughout the day purposefully since he is diligently trying to stay on top of packaging & shipping the overwhelming amount of orders he's receiving on a daily basis.  After placing my most recent order on July 18th, I still have not received my tracking number, however, I did know beforehand that there would be an unusually long response time due to the shortage of the product & the vendor being overwhelmed with orders.  I do agree that "Seth's" communication is lacking, however, I don't believe it's fair that he's being reported to the FBI for mail fraud & all these other things he's being accused of.  We are all human & all of us make mistakes & have our own character flaws.  I believe that if we can all look in the mirror & admit to ourselves honestly that we are perfect -- God should help us all!  I don't live in Kennewick, WA and I'm not personal friends with this guy.  I am, however, a repeat customer of his & can vouch for his products -- they are top quality & his prices are better than any I've seen on the web.  I do know that, right now, when I place an order with him, I'll wait at least 2 weeks or more to receive my product -- I'm willing to do that.  Others may not be willing to do that but I believe that punishing him in such a mean way will get you no where except facing your own negative karma that you've created in the process!

Tracking # Worked

AUTHOR: JJR - (USA)

Well....I checked my tracking number this morning and my package is at my local post office. I guess I'll get it today.

What do you guys think....should we still do buisness with this guy? I know the main problem was due to the shortage, but............

Perfect here

AUTHOR: Brando - (USA)

Hey guys if you got your tracking number it will arrive.  USPS is bad at updating in a timely manner.  The day i received my package was the day it showed sent. It only took 3 days and I am on the west coast

I Also Got A Tracking # A Few Days Ago

AUTHOR: JJR - (USA)

I don't know about this guy. I want to trust him, but he makes that very hard to do. Yeah, I got a tracking number, but my product hasn't moved in 3 days. We'll see!

Just got a tracking number

AUTHOR: rob5482 - (United States of America)

I too just recieved a tracking number after threatening him with fraud charges.  Its too bad the number he sent me is not even listed with the postal service.  I guess I can add mail fraud to the list of charges I am looking to have placed against him.

got a tracking #, we'll see

AUTHOR: 1madcustomer - (United States of America)

well, after i filed my last rebuttal suggesting that people search this business to find out who really runs it i received a tracking number. it was over a week ago that i emailed "seth" and told him about the various rip-off reports that were being filed. it was one of the only times i received a reply from him, so he's well aware of what's being said here. i emailed him after i learned his real name and told him that i would be calling that bar and that i planned on contacting the AG if he didn't reply and of course he didn't. all he needed to do, it seems, was reply to his PAYING customers and assuage their concerns. i told him this on several occasions, but he continued to go opn as if he could treat his customers this way and that they would do nothing. so in the end i guess he'll get what he deserves. one last thing, supposedly my order shipped thursday from washington and still hasn't made it to the desert southwest, so i may have to file complaints after all.

Same here

AUTHOR: rob5482 - (United States of America)

Yep, 2 weeks now and no reply.  Thanks to the person that suggested washington business lookup, it provided alot of good information.  I have contacted several agencies with this matter, including the FBI (it can be mail fraud), his local police, the BBB, the Atorney General, and the washington state Liquor Board (being this bar seems to be in on the scam).

I am not only mad as hell I am determined to have this business shut down along with having him arrested and shutting down the bar.  I have lost over 2000.00 because of him not answering and giving a possible arrival date that I could in turn give to my customers.

still no order or reply

AUTHOR: 1madcustomer - (United States of America)

yep. still nothing. i did do a little research and anyone that's interested should google washington state business search and search dried poppies direct. that will give you his REAL name, address, and a bunch of other stuff. You can also google washington state Attorney General complaint and fill out an online complaint against his business and the AG will investigate. with several people going through the same thing and his use of his parents bar to process his CC orders someone is sure to at least pressure this guy into settling his outstanding orders. i plan on doing this tomorrow as i've warned him several times, telling him what i plan to do and he still has the nerve to not reply, so i guess he doesn't care what happens.

#49 General Comment

Are you kidding

AUTHOR: rob5482 - (United States of America)

I agree, I have no problem waiting 2 weeks for an order.  I have done it many times in the past, as I have my own Flower shop and sometimes suppliers are just plain out.  The problem with this guy is the whole operation.  When you make some one wait (after charging them I may add) you need to let them know.  You don't just not respond to them.  I have sent this guy 10 email's in 2 weeks since I have placed my order and he has responded twice, still no order and no tracking numbers.

I have customers waiting on products they can't recieve until I get his product.  So what this is going to cause is a loss of customers on my end because I cant give them a date when their orders will be ready.

If I was told that it will take 2 weeks to ship your order then I in turn could tell my customers that.  So not only does this guy have my money and I have no product, I am going to loose money when my customers cancel their orders.  Then to top it off I will be stuck with the product because I only use them for speciality orders.

This will be the 1st and last time I order from this so called business that is for certain.  I still am unsure if I am even getting the order.  If I do not, I will file reports with not only my bank and BBB, but with the police in his local area.

Sorry but no matter how busy you get you never neglect your customers, they are the ones keeping you in business in the 1st place.

My opinoin on my purchase

AUTHOR: Brando - (USA)

He contacted me back and understood that I was upset and gave me a complete explanation.  He shipped my order as far as I can tell, as USPS Click&Ship tracking does not update very well.  I can only imagine how many emails this guy is getting daily, and I'm sure there is alot of people not being civil and snapping right off the get.  Whats happening is simple, like Tim said.  The owner was not prepared for this kind of situation.  I have no problem waiting 2 weeks by any means, I was just worried it was a scam.  What would help him greatly is a twitter account or something he can post updates to on his site so when he has a swarm of orders he can send one message to all his customers.  I am not upset with him by any means and will do further business, but now I know that it might take a little while until my order gets to my door. No big deal here.  So if you see all the other vendors out of stock and he is in stock then remember that the order may take sometime.  If you look at his former Ebay account he was a top notch seller. It happens to the best of us and the best we can do is try to please the consumer.  I'm sure he learned a good lesson from this and will now be able to handle this kind of situation with ease next time it happens. As you guys probably can tell this is the only month ever that you can find complaints from him in his complete business history minus like 2 on ebay out of hundreds.  To my understanding alot of people called and cursed his mother out and sent him alot of nasty emails.  That is not how you try to communicate a problem, send a civil message and be polite as nasty words will get you nowhere, I was stern, yet civil and he was very understanding.  Give the guy a break, I feel bad for being a bit stern to him, I mean come on guys look at his history, 1 mistake...I think he deserves to make a mistake, we are all only human.

Same Here!

AUTHOR: RippedOffinSeattle - (United States of America)

Without knowing that problems already existed with this company, I also placed an order with them on August 12th.  I got the same automated email reply, only mine said that the Jumbos I had ordered were not available, and that an equal amount of smaller pods would be sent.  I smelled a rat and felt that this was a bait and switch scam.  So, I sent them a total of FIVE emails asking that they cancel my order.  Guess what, no cancelation and when I checked my bank account, I see that they have charged me anyway.  I have sent yet another email telling the company that if they don't get in touch with me to tell me what is going on by the end of today, August 17th, that I am going to file a fraud report.  I'll update this later and let everyone know what, if any response I get, and what action I take or may take.  Regardless, I will NEVER do business with this company again.  Not answering emails in an online business is just plain wrong and you get a lot of people angry for no reason.

more runaround

AUTHOR: 1madcustomer - (United States of America)

this guy may be just a bad businessman, but he really needs to answer his emails. his avoidance and complete disregard for his customers is appaling. i couldn't get him to answer my emails, so i created a pseudo email account and asked about stock and shipping time. he answered within 20 minutes. so, it's NOT that he's too busy to answer, it's that he doesn't CARE. he's got my money and has had it for a week now. I've tried everything to get this guy to at least give me an approximate ship time, but he doesn't answer. he even replied to the pseudo account saying that he promised to ship that order on saturday. that's kind of hard since that person doesn't EXIST. anyway, he may not rip you off, but is it worth the hassle to get this guy to at least acknowledge that he has some obligation to answer your questions, let alone actually ship your order. I say NO.

Contact with company

AUTHOR: Tim - (United States of America)

To all having issues with Dried direct,

I spoke with the company via email today. I also had a package that was taking quite some time to be shipped.

That said, the package has now shipped.

The problem is partly due to a national shortage of the product as many of you probably know.  Most vendors are out of stock.  That causes a lot of customers that frequent other sites to order through the few vendors that are still stocked, of which dried direct was one.  This in turn caused an overload of orders. The company was obviously not equipped to handle that quantity of business and was unable to get packages shipped in a reasonable or reliable fashion.

However, they are shipping the orders and I think everyone will get there packages.  The main issues here seems to be of poor communication on the part of the business owner.  They should certainly have stepped up their communication, or updated their website, or in some way notified people of the major issues that they were experiencing.

It's not a scam, just a series of unfortunate events compounded by an amateurish business model suddenly facing a national influx of orders.

Take it as you will.

definitely update us

AUTHOR: Tim - (United States of America)

PLease update us if you receive contact directly from "petruzelli" or the company.

I have ordered many times before with no problem. this time, no answer, my card charged, no shipment, etc... I have been waiting for over two weeks now..

If you are able to get any resolution, let us all know asap.

Finally got ahold of them

AUTHOR: Brando - (USA)

Well I got in touch with someone at the bar. I talked to Ken's wife who was very nice and told me it is her son that runs the business and he came into the bar today and she let him know that he needs to fix these issues right now. I guess he went out of town and just got back today.  She also said she has answered alot of calls due to this.  So as far as my understanding goes this is being dealt with. I say this with the very little confidence though.  But it has removed my fear of this being a complete scam and I know if worse comes to worse my card holder will be able to recover and refund my money. I will agree this is not how you run a business, if your going out of town you state this before you charge the card then if the consumer says it is not a problem you finalize the transaction.  I will inform you guys of what has happen as soon as I get a package or a refund or sum form of contact from the seller that may be important to all of you.

Same Issues here

AUTHOR: Brando - (USA)

I meant to post to this page as it seems to have the most activity.  I place an order on August 5th and it is now the 12th and havent heard anything back. My order toal was $89.95, i have emailed him 3 times and also called the bar that the charge is linked to known as Jacksons Sports Bar And Resturant in Kennewick,WA Phone # 509-783-4392. I have called them and they have never heard of "Seth Petruzelli" and he said the owners name is Ken French and he does have a few online business's.  I have filed a dispute with my credit card company and have also asked for a refund from this company.  I recommend that you guys do the same if you still haven't received your order after a very long wait. And if you are thinking of ordering from these guys.....simple answer = don't. If anyone has ordered and had these issue resolved by a refund or receipt of product please let me know as this is turning into a real pain in the butt.

Stooge / Sock-Puppet Rebuttal - NO CREDIBILITY

AUTHOR: RTB - (United States of America)

To The Idiot That "Defends" This Terrible Company:

As the other poster pointed out, you are from the same city and clearly a friend / associate / alias for the proprietor of DriedPoppiesDirect.com. You have no credibility and make hollow insults and sensational statements that my (legitimate) complaints will kill the poppy pod industry. Grow-up and deal with the fact that if you (or your associates) run a bad business, customers have not only the right, but the responsibilty to complain in an accurate and reliable manner, so other potential customers are aware of the potential problems with placing an order with your company.

There were several points I tried to make about how DreidPoppiesDirect.com failed to provide EVEN DECENT service, but for the sake of attention-deficit disorder fools like you, I'll list them in outline form:

1. NO COMMUNICATION - this is a basic requirement of running an online business, when you cannot look the proprietor in the eyes or examine his products in person.

2. OVERCHARGING - I don't care if it's $5 or $500 - you charge a person what you say you will charge them! I keep an account for buying and selling online, and often the balance is near zero. The $5 difference could have cost me $35 in overdraft fees and damage to my credit. There is NO excuse for this.

3. DELAYED SHIPPING - I don't care how busy you are, if you say you will ship a product within one day, you do this. If not, you should refund the order and let me go to a vendor that honors their commitments. Shipping 1 WEEK late and sending a lame email excuse after a WEEK OF NO COMMUNICATION DOES NOT CUT IT.

Luckily I have found a vendor that I can trust so I do not have to go back to these losers. Like I said in my first post, AVOID DriedPoppiesDirect.com at all costs!! It is a waste of time at best, and more likely a rip-off!!

Driedpoppydirect RIPPED me off too!

AUTHOR: Daniel - (United States of America)

He does not respond to emails. I waited 2 weeks for my order. I order 50 large poppies, he sent me a box of tiny crappy pods. Never replied back to my emails, lost $70, these things he sent me are worthless! I have spoken with many people who ordered from him after this and they all stated the same thing, that he ripped them off one way or another.

PLEASE IGNORE THE MAN WHO WROTE A GOOD COMMENT ABOUT THEM. HE IS FROM THE SAME CITY AS WWW.DRIEDPOPPYDIRECT.COM

99.999999% ITS LIKELY THE SAME GUY!

Not a Rip-Off

AUTHOR: morphus - (United States of America)

I have ordered from Driedpoppiesdirect many times before and have always gotten great product.  I recently placed an order from them and it did take a few days before it was shipped but they sent me an email explaining that they were backed up and to be patient and its no wonder, most other vendors are sold out, out of business or doubling their prices!  These guys have kept their pricing fair and you are complaining about $5?  Dude, its people like you that are bringing down the poppy pod vendors, look at what's happening, nobody has pods right now, you think its a coincidence?  Shut the f**k up about pods!  Put down your bullhorn and be patient, you will get your order.  If the poppy pod goes the way of the dinosaur, its because dumbshits like you can't keep your mouth shut.