Complaint Review: Dried pods and flowers

• Reported By: David — Haltom city Texas
Dried pods and flowers
PO BOX 254 Collage Place, Washington United States of America

Dried pods and flowers Jody Gallo Out right thieves Collage Place, Washington

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You received a refund, So how did I rip you off?

I placed a order on march 8. 2013. On march 21 after receiving no product i attempted to find out why. It took 8 emails and two phone calls to get a single response of a email stating there was a delay in shipment and my order would be shipped out the next day. The following week no package and now no response. The person is just an out right rippoff. Unless you want to give you're money away don't deal with this person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2013 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dried-pods-and-flowers/Collage-Place-Washington-99324/Dried-pods-and-flowers-Jody-Gallo-Out-right-thieves-Collage-Place-Washington-1039562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dried pods and flowers

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You received a refund, So how did I rip you off?

AUTHOR: Jody - ()

This customer was fully refunded for this order. This is the first time in my 3 years as a business that someone would go to this extent to try and ruin my reputaition. I work very hard to keep my customers happy. I had issues with a supplier a few monthes back. Now We have enough of our own crop that we are sending out old orders that didn't get filled. and are doing great as you can see this is the only complaint I have ever gotten and it isn't right that they didn't tell the truth at all. We are very honest, and hard working. In the future you can reach me directly at driedflowercrafts@gmail.com or go to our website at http://driedpodsandflowers.com