Complaint Review: Dri*elements.com Peoplefinder.com

• Submitted: Fri, May 02, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, May 02, 2008

• Reported By:Shohola Pennsylvania
Dri*elements.com Peoplefinder.com
500 108th Ave NE #1660 Bellevue, Washington U.S.A.

Dri*elements.com Peoplefinder.com Fraudulent charge to my bank account. JUST from clicking on whitepages.com site Bellevue Washington

I visited whitepages.com last night to find obviously a persons phone number. I saw their name and clicked on it. It was a peoplefinder. I put NO creditcard/bank card information in what so ever but see a charge today for 29.95 to my bank account. Somehow with all my protection on my computer they stole my acct information just from that ONE CLICK. I now have to cancel my bank card and go into my branch once this has gone from pending to charge to have it removed. I see numerous other people have had the same problem HOW does this continue to happen? How are they doing this to people??

Helene
Shohola, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2008 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drielementscom-Peoplefindercom/Bellevue-Washington-98004/Drielementscom-Peoplefindercom-Fraudulent-charge-to-my-bank-account-JUST-from-clicking-330080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dri*elements.com Peoplefinder.com