Complaint Review: DrillingFab

• Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: herrmc — Agra Oklahoma United States of America
DrillingFab
Marquez, Texas United States of America

DrillingFab R77 ,model of the rig, Mark Crush R77 water well drill rig Marquez, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Not Us

*UPDATE Employee: Different Rig

*Author of original report: Still disapointed -

*UPDATE Employee: Modifications

The R77 Rig I purchased from Mark Crush was about $15,000 ... and it will not perform, is a piece of junk!!!  Mark only returned email for a short time, then stopped responding, and would not return phone calls.  I understand that Mark sold this company to Rockbuster, and I can see on their website that they are still selling essentially the same setup, with a few modifications.  I have sent them an email, and I am eager to see if they have any remedy to this bad situation.   The list of failures of this equipment is long and dramatic, I have been able to complete one well, and I am working on number two... but the same failures are coming back this time as well. VERY Frustrated

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2011 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DrillingFab/Marquez-Texas-77865/DrillingFab-R77-model-of-the-rig-Mark-Crush-R77-water-well-drill-rig-Marquez-Texas-727044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DrillingFab

Not Us

AUTHOR: RockBuster - (United States of America)

I just wanted to let everyone know that the above complaint is against a rig that Mark Crush built and NOT against any we have manufactured.

April 2010, we bought the websites from Mark Crush and now build the R77 and R100.  We build them nothing like Mark Crush.   Our rigs have more power and use way better materials than a drillingfab rig ever did.

So once again, the complaint is against Mark Crush and not us.  Mark Crush now operates drillcat.com, where we supposedly builds drilling rigs again and sells them under the models of MX500 and MX1000.

Vice President/CFO
Jewett Construction, Inc.  d/b/a  RockBuster International
Jewett, Texas-USA
(903) 965-8489

Different Rig

AUTHOR: RockBuster - (United States of America)

Yes it would cost more money to fix your problems.  Cause the rig we build is not the same rig that Mark Crush built.  I am truely sorry for the problems that you have, but it is with a Mark Crush rig, not ours.  Mark has no and, never has had any affiliation with us when we took over.  The first thing we did was completely redo the hydraulics, added more power and do away with the small mud pump.  We have made many changes.  I invite you to call me again and talk about your problems and what we have done since we took over.  We have customers drilling over 300 feet with the R77 and over 700 feet with the R100 at diameter up to 8".   But once again, this is rigs that we have built not Mark Crush.

VP/CFO

Jewett Construction, Inc.  d/b/a  RockBuster International

Jewett, Texas, USA

888-519-3396, ext 101

Still disapointed -

AUTHOR: herrmc - (United States of America)

After my contact the only response I got to deal with the issues is ... give us more money.  If you want to make good on the quality of this product, then I will gladly give recommendation for the product. Until it is dealt with I will continue to warn others not to fall prey to the same mistake as I.

Modifications

AUTHOR: RockBuster - (United States of America)

Since taking over the manufacturing of the rigs we have made many changes.  Our rigs have a stronger platform, better hydraulics and more power.  We wish our rigs to not be compared with the former builders rigs.  We always encourage potenial buyers to come and view the rigs before they commit to a purchase.  Seeing is believing!!

VP/CFO