Complaint Review: Drive Finacial Services - Santander Consumers USA Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, November 09, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 09, 2008

• Reported By:Clarksville Tennessee
Drive Finacial Services - Santander Consumers USA Inc.
Po Box 562088 Suite 900 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Drive Finacial Services - Santander Consumers USA Inc. Payoff never goes down Dallas Texas

I lost my job in July of 2008 and at this time i called them to pick the vehicle up and they suggested that I take a 2 month defferment to try and get a new job. I did this and after 3 months of looking I still had no employment. I contacted them to come get the car in Oct.2008 and they came Nov. 9,2008 and got it. The payoff at time of pickup is approx 3,000.00 more than it was in July. To me that seeems to be quite excessive. Ive heard of penalties but i think this a bit much. Also they would call my cell phone repeatedly on a daily basis and leave very snide messages. I was told when I contacted them that since I had no job that I didnt need the car anyway. They would call where I use to work even after i told them that I no longer had a job there. They sent statement to me wanting me to update my work phone. This entire experience with these people has been a nitemare. And to top it off when they did come get the vehicle the people they employeed to come get it came at 5.am to get it and messed my drive way up dragging the car out of the driveway insted of waking me up. My dog heard them and woke me up and i went out to find them there. They are a very unproffesional company and the people they deal with are just like them. Something needs to be done about them.

Jackie
Clarksville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2008 05:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Finacial-Services-Santander-Consumers-USA-Inc/Dallas-Texas-75247/Drive-Finacial-Services-Santander-Consumers-USA-Inc-Payoff-never-goes-down-Dallas-Texas-389364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Finacial Services - Santander Consumers USA Inc.