Complaint Review: Drive Finacial Services - Santander Consumers USA Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, September 12, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, September 12, 2009

• Reported By: TDI1973 — Warren Michigan USA
Drive Finacial Services - Santander Consumers USA Inc.
2116 Shady Dr. Warren, Michigan United States of America

Drive Finacial Services - Santander Consumers USA Drive Financial LYING, CHEATING, CROOKS, THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!! Warren Michigan

I purchased my auto in March 2004.  I made all my payments (60 months) and when my loan matured I still owed $6,500 (ridiculous fees and penalties).  Obviously I was outraged...  Instead of modifying my loan with these scum bags I decided to pay off the car.

I called and talked to a manager and he agreed to discount my balance by $1,000 if I paid off the car.  I asked him to fax a letter stating this payoff amount... he agreed.

Days went by and the letter was never sent.  I called several times to find out why this letter was not sent.  They kept giving me the run around...  They seemed to enjoy playing sick games... For example I would call and ask when the payoff letter would be sent and they would reply "are you calling to make a payment today?" and they would say "your account is delinquent, what is the reason for this..."

They really seemed to enjoy playing these games.  Keep in mind I was calling to pay the car off...  Al I needed was a payoff letter from them.  In the end they totally lied and reneged on the arrangement and I ended up paying the full amount.  Santander is the lowest of low.  I am completely willing to participate in any class action lawsuit against these people.  They are CRIMINALS and need to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2009 01:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Finacial-Services-Santander-Consumers-USA-Inc/Warren-Michigan-48092/Drive-Finacial-Services-Santander-Consumers-USA-Drive-Financial-LYING-CHEATING-CROOKS-493773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Finacial Services - Santander Consumers USA Inc.