Complaint Review: Drive Finacial Services - Santander Consumers USA Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, February 09, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, February 09, 2010

• Reported By: Julie707 — vacaville California U.S.A.
Drive Finacial Services - Santander Consumers USA Inc.
po box 660633 Internet United States of America

Drive Finacial Services - Santander Consumers USA Inc. use to be Triad Harassment Internet,

We have our car loan through Santander Consumer. This company has to be the most annoying and harassing company I have ever dealt with. They will call up to 5 times in 1 hour. They call ever day. Even after I have talk to someone in the company made a payment and made payment arrrangement's for our next payment..they will (no kidding) call 20 mintues later. They say that the call's our automatic. We get tired of talking to them because they get so personal with us...they want to know why we are late and Why didn't we have the money to make the payment on time. I tell them it's not like we don't want to make our car payment but when you have to chose between food or car payment food come's first. But they ask me why don't we have money to make our payment everytime. I tell them that I lost my job. But they still call everyday asking the same question's. Me and my husband keep asking each other but they put note's on our account that everyone can read?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2010 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Finacial-Services-Santander-Consumers-USA-Inc/internet/Drive-Finacial-Services-Santander-Consumers-USA-Inc-use-to-be-Triad-Harassment-Internet-567012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Finacial Services - Santander Consumers USA Inc.