Complaint Review: Drive Financial Company Of Texas

• Submitted: Thu, February 21, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 21, 2008

• Reported By:Takoma Park Maryland
Drive Financial Company Of Texas
Santander Consumer USA Inc. (a.k.a. "Drive®") Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Drive Financial Company Of Texas This company will cause you to loose your mind. Don't be a couple days late, and the customer service is really bad. They are rude. They have called me employment 5 times a day, and called my friends on my listing that I have given them as references, and this has embarressed me. I had my car since 2004, and still not finished paying for it. I am at the point that they can come and get it. Dallas Texas

Please don't use this company. Be kind to yourself, repair your credit, save and buy a car at a reasonable rate and company. You can recover from bad credit. This has been the worst experience in my life. My nerves are so bad from the calling. I have been with them since April 2004, and still haven't paid my car off yet. They are not customer friendly, or concern. I have paid atleast $20,000 for my used pontiac, but I am afraid to call about the pay off time.
Bad decision and lesson learned.

Compassion
Takoma Park, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2008 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Financial-Company-Of-Texas/Dallas-Texas-75247/Drive-Financial-Company-Of-Texas-This-company-will-cause-you-to-loose-your-mind-Dont-be-310932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Financial Company Of Texas