Complaint Review: Drive Financial, Santander Consumer USA, Inc

• Submitted: Thu, February 07, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2008

• Reported By:Yahtahey New Mexico
Drive Financial, Santander Consumer USA, Inc
Box 562088 Suite900 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Drive Financial, Drive Financial, Santander Consumer USA, Constant Harrassment and rudeness with threats Dallas Texas

I made payment arraingements with a representative regarding my late payments. A week later another representative calls me who was not the person I made the arraingements with, and started harrassing me as to when I would make another payment. I told him that I already made payment arraingements and I didn't want to repeat myself. I asked him to look in the notes and he kept giving me smart answers. Finally I hung up on him and he called me back to which I didn't answer. A voicemail was left.

In the voicemail he threatned me to send my account to some other department which I'm assuming was for repossession and said that he was the only person I could work with on this matter. That is a total lie and I think he was saying this to scare me, which is not professional at all. If I made the arraingments and stood by them like I did, I shouldn't have to be harrassed 4 times a day. If there is a lawsuit then I would like to participate.

Nizhoni7
Yahtahey, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2008 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Financial-Santander-Consumer-USA-Inc/Dallas-Texas-75247/Drive-Financial-Drive-Financial-Santander-Consumer-USA-Constant-Harrassment-and-rudene-306971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Financial, Santander Consumer USA, Inc