Complaint Review: Drive Financial, Santander Consumer USA, Inc

Dallas Texas Rochester, New York United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Drive Financial, Santander Consumer USA, Inc Stander Financial Put me in with any class action suit against these crooks!! Rochester, New York

*General Comment: Actually

These crooks didn't apply payments to our account.  Then had a repo guy come and took our 2007 Tahoe.  His paperwork didn't match because he didn't know who Santandor was & I proved that we made our payments to Drive Financial.  He brought me our truck back but I had to pay him the towing fee of $225.  After sevaral phone calls to them (Drive) they still couldn't find my payments or explain what was going on.  The account numbers didn't match or anything!! So they sent another repo guy to get the truck!!  I am still pissed..I'm willing to be a part in ANY action against these crooks!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2010 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Financial-Santander-Consumer-USA-Inc/Rochester-New-York-/Drive-Financial-Santander-Consumer-USA-Inc-Stander-Financial-Put-me-in-with-any-class-ac-563013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Financial, Santander Consumer USA, Inc

#1 General Comment

Actually

AUTHOR: KGR - (U.S.A.)

To be fair, Santander bought Drive out. But I do agree with you!