Complaint Review: Drive Financial, Santander Consumer

• Submitted: Fri, July 24, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 24, 2009

• Reported By:College park Maryland
Drive Financial, Santander Consumer
Santander Consumer USA Inc. P.O. Box 562088 Suite 900 Dallas, TX 75247 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Drive Financial, Santander Consumer, BEWARE!!..EVEN YOU PAY ON TIME EVERYTIME..YOU WOULD STILL GET REPORTED TO COLLECTIONS AND BE HARRASSED BY PHONE CALLS DAILY. Dallas, Texas

In 2007,my husband and I, got a car for an estimate $15,500. We paid on time for a whole year of $440/month, which we should only owe around 10,000 or so instead we owe around 12,860 all because of our rate which is extremely too much for the type of vehicle we have. Our interest rate is ridiculous!, and I had to find out by myself that my credit was not good for loans of any kind because they already reported me to collections for late payment.

So I am stuck with this vehicle which I can't trade-in or refinance and on top of that trying to pay it off.. feels hopeless, it's like all I am paying for the interest rate not the car payment itself especially when there a daily fee for every day that is late. Instead we are being harrased on personal and work numbers daily even twice on the weekends.. They are also rude and have no customer service skills at all.

They are also a very sketchy bussiness and when you try to find any contact information on their website It comes up blank. Why? That is actually a very good question. I strongly believe since they had so much complaints and reports they are no longer known as Drive Financial but as Santander Consumer.

For all those looking for a auto loan or to refinance I stronlgy recommend finding another comsumer... Please beware!!

June
College park, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2009 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Financial-Santander-Consumer/Dallas-Texas-75247/Drive-Financial-Santander-Consumer-BEWAREEVEN-YOU-PAY-ON-TIME-EVERYTIMEYOU-WOULD-S-472892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Financial, Santander Consumer