lying

Complaint Review: Drive Financial - Santander Financial

• Submitted: Wed, December 09, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 09, 2010

• Reported By: Donna — Pitsburgh Pennsylvania U.S.A.
Drive Financial - Santander Financial
8585 N. Stemmons Frwy #1100 N Internet Dallas, Texas United States of America

Drive Financial - Santander Financial - Triad Low Down and dirty! Internet Dallas, Texas

*Consumer Comment: They did it to me

I want to let everyone know about Drive Financial/ Santander. They were there for us at a time where things were hard. Well, my hours were cut at my job, and that's where the fun begins. My husband and i were CONSTANTLY in communications with these people. We let them know our situation and they were willing to work with us...(So we thought). This a$$hole told my husband that if we had a payment in by Friday, and another payment by the next Friday, that this would stop the repossession proceedings. We paid to their website the first payment, called them and thanked them for understanding our situation. The next day was Thanksgiving. That was fine; we woke up the next day, the car was gone! And so was the money! They didn't accept any of our calls and the 'phone system was having difficulties'.  We got online to find that our account had be completely wiped from the system! They wanted to do this to us! It has been about 2 weeks now and i am mad as hell!!!! We've had to rent a car for 2 weeks, and now our credit is shot--thanks to them, it's been difficult to get another car. We can't rent forever. They sent info today stating that they would report this to the credit agencies in 30 days. Well, they LIED about that too!
So, take my advice, DO NOT DO BUSINESS with these SHYSTERS!!!! You will save yourself ALOT of aggravation, heartache, embarrassment and stress, if you stay away. if you need a car, go to a private owner and work something out or go to a small dealership.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2009 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Financial-Santander-Financial/Internet-Dallas-Texas-75247/Drive-Financial-Santander-Financial-Triad-Low-Down-and-dirty-Internet-Dallas-Texas-536609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Financial - Santander Financial

They did it to me

AUTHOR: K - (United States of America)

I too have dealt with this type of thing with Santander when it was Triad Financial.  That was over 8 years ago and just a couple of days ago while looking at my credit report I found Santander on there under negative accounts.  I have been forced to file a dispute and in doing that the guy with Transunion said that it would stay on my credit report for 7 years after my last payment and it states my last payment was in November 2009.  I asked him how my last payment was in 2009 when they repoed the car in Feb 2002.  He placed my dispute and said I would hear something in 30 days.

I cannot believe how this company actually thinks the crap they are doing is legal.  Hopefully the new laws will put a stop to this.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC