Complaint Review: Drive Financial Services, Santander Consumer USA Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, March 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 11, 2009

• Reported By:Augusta Georgia
Drive Financial Services, Santander Consumer USA Inc.
8585 N. Stemmons Frwy. Suite 1100 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-374-8305
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Drive Financial Services, Drive Financial Services, Santander Consumer USA Inc. Drive stole my money right out of the bank Dallas Texas

Drive financial are a bunch of thieves. Twice now they have taken money out of my bank account without my permission and put me in the hole by a substantial amount. The amounts they took doesn't even corospond to any amount that I owe them whether online or what they tell me. I called them to ask them about it and was told that I did autorize it! And of course I couldn't understand what they were saying. It gets better though, I payed them over a thousand dollars the previous month and got a confirmation number to boot and they said i never made a payment and that number was invalid. They will not do anything to correct thier mistake and insist on putting me further and further in the hole.

I would me more than willing to join any class action suit that any one is currently pursuing. This company should not be aloud to keep operating the way they are.

Adam
Augusta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Financial-Services-Santander-Consumer-USA-Inc/Dallas-Texas-75247/Drive-Financial-Services-Drive-Financial-Services-Santander-Consumer-USA-Inc-Drive-stol-433169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Financial Services, Santander Consumer USA Inc.