Complaint Review: Drive Financial Services - Santander Consumers USA Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, September 13, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, September 13, 2009

• Reported By: Chris — sulphur springs Texas USA
Drive Financial Services - Santander Consumers USA Inc.
http://www.santanderconsumerusa.com/default.aspx Internet United States of America

Drive Financial Services - Santander Consumers USA Inc. Drive Finacial Services - Santander Consumers USA dishonest dallas, Texas Internet

I have had my Kia Optima for about 3 years and paid faithfully

Then this company desided to start adding to my bill it was down to around 6999.00.

They increased the price of this bill to 7999.00 for no reason. I let that slide at the time due to they were working with me to get my credit repaired through the making of payments.

Then My Mom got ill and I was behind on a few payments. Planed on paying what I owe till I saw the bill. They charged me around $999 in missed charges which that part was fine. Even late fees would be fine but my bill went from around 7999.00 to around 13999.00. I refused to pay till bill is right. Instead of working with me they came and took my car. Now I am a single mom ... taking my car was really bad.

So now I do not have a good car for work just one that breaks down all the time and cant afford to fix it.

I have tried for over a week to contact these people and there site doe not come up with phone number or email to contact them.

I need my car back if I loose my job my kids and I will be out in the street.

If they would just work with me and not harrass me like they did.

They would call 10+ times in 1 day even after you told them when you will be sending a payment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2009 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Financial-Services-Santander-Consumers-USA-Inc/internet/Drive-Financial-Services-Santander-Consumers-USA-Inc-Drive-Finacial-Services-Santande-494160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Financial Services - Santander Consumers USA Inc.