Complaint Review: Drive Financial Services

• Submitted: Tue, March 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 04, 2008

• Reported By:Baton Rouge Louisiana
Drive Financial Services
8585 North Stemmons Freeway Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Drive Financial Services Deferments does not work in your favor Dallas Texas

I recently had gotten behind on my payments. A rep told me that I can put the late payments into deferment (which will put the payments at the end of the loan, as I was told) and I will just start my payment at the beginning of my payment cycle anew. What they didn't tell me is that the late fees on the deferred payments ($7.20 a day) were being applied even though I was told that I was starting anew.

Now, 20 months later, the balance is the same as the day I received the car. Not to mention the endless calls from the reps that talk to you like you don't know what you're talking about, calls to people that know me, but don't know how Drive got their number, and i don't even want to talk about the lost payments. This is too much stress for me, they can just come and repo that shit. Please count me in....

The vehicle was purchased at All-Star Chevrolet in Baton Rouge.

Bobby
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2008 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Financial-Services/Dallas-Texas-75247/Drive-Financial-Services-Deferments-does-not-work-in-your-favor-Dallas-Texas-314800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Financial Services