Complaint Review: Drive Financial Services

• Submitted: Sun, March 15, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 01, 2009

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Drive Financial Services
8585 N. Stemmons Freeway Ste 1100 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Drive Financial Services Drafted from Bank Account Twice without Authorization Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: same same same

*Consumer Comment: Please read this

I gave Drive Financial authorization to draft March payment from my Visa Debit Card on Friday 3/6/09. I noticed that my payment from February was not drafted from checking account. I inquired about February's payment. The customer service representative said she was not showing any authorization using checking account and my account was passed due for February. She was not showing I had spoken with ANYONE IN February.

I then gave authorization to draft both payments from Visa Debit Card being that my account was PASSED due. The payments were drafted out of my account on 3/9/09. On 3/12/09, February's payment which the representative said she was not showing that authorization and checking account information was given, was then drafted out AGAIN. Therefore, (3) payments were made!!! When I call to speak with a representative, she said it was nothing they could do.

I told her that I was already struggling making payments on time, so Why would I make (3) payments in one week? The representative said you could have gottent your Income Tax Check. I thought that was inappropriate and ask to speak with her Supervisor. I spoke with her supervisor telling of the problem, the Supervisor also said it was nothing that she could do. I told that supervisor that I WILL NEVER AGAIN give authorization for a draft to come from checking account or Visa Debit Card. I will ALWAYS mail a check even if it is LATE!

Shardy
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2009 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Financial-Services/Dallas-Texas-75247/Drive-Financial-Services-Drafted-from-Bank-Account-Twice-without-Authorization-Dallas-Texa-434551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Financial Services

same same same

AUTHOR: Rich - (U.S.A.)

They autodrafted my account three weeks early, then told me, 'oh you cant pay because of a block on the account' when the transaction bounces and I'm two months behind.Sick and tired of Money gramming them and not carrying cash in that amount to mail to them.

otherwise they want credit card.

REady to sue. I need the car for work and VA just pulled the plug on the wheels to work program.Otherwise unable to finance a car.

Please read this

AUTHOR: Nbnj - (U.S.A.)

I am not a customer of Drive but I am with another company similiar. I repeat do not give your checking account information anymore. Honestly, you should close this account and get a new checking account so they do not have your information on file. While it is easier to just write a check - pay that 1.00 for a money order or use Western Union while that fee is a little higher you do not have to worry about them knowing or having access to your personal account anymore. Honestly, you will have a piece of mind knowing this. What I did was get a legal size envelope and put every money order and/or western union receipt in it and put it in safe keeping.

adding