Complaint Review: Drive Financial Services

• Submitted: Wed, July 09, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 09, 2008

• Reported By:Ft. Walton Beach Florida
Drive Financial Services
P.O. Box 562088 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Drive Financial Services Unprofessional Dallas Texas

Today I called Drive Financial Services, that's the company I have my car loan through. I have had my car almost a year. I am one month behind, and this is the first time I have been late. Usually I pay early!!! I called Ms. Poke today and she threatened that someone would come and take my car. Kathy called my work, and we are not allowed to take personal calls...she got rude with one of my coworkers over the phone. She said that it's not any of her concern way my car payment is late, it either get's paid now...or they will come and take my car. She then hung up on me after I asked to speak to her supervisor. They are just totally unprofessional. I was a week late(before I become a month behind)...and they were blowing up my phone. Day, night, and on the weekends. All hours too!

Luvulotts4ever
Ft. Walton Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2008 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Financial-Services/Dallas-Texas-75247/Drive-Financial-Services-Unprofessional-Dallas-Texas-349281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Financial Services