Complaint Review: Drive Financial Services

• Submitted: Sun, March 25, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, March 25, 2007

• Reported By:dallas Texas
Drive Financial Services
8585 Stemmons Frwy, Dallas Texas Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Drive Financial Services Wrongly laid off because I knew too much going on Ripoff Dallas Texas

I was laid off after working un godly hour because I believe I knew too much and the manager of department laid me off for reaason that where not true... though I knew his friend had done something wrong he tried to blaime me for what I said his friend did.... I am afraid to say that there is so much going on there that I know of that is illegal but it all had to do with who you knew and buddied up too or slept with... the stress I could haddle but the out right lies unforgivable... and I am glad that it was bought out and that that manager is gone.. but others that are still there did me wrong and ...... they have to sleep with themselfs ... God will also take them where they belong and it's not with him... to bad that people just can't be honest and take care of those who work hard, long hours instead of all this political bs... I guess you want to pay and promote only those who do not work or are sleeping with you.... called f to the top.... well some of us have morals and values....and maybe they did me a favor...

Betty
dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2007 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Financial-Services/Dallas-Texas-75247/Drive-Financial-Services-Wrongly-laid-off-because-I-knew-too-much-going-on-Ripoff-Dallas-T-240654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Financial Services