Complaint Review: Drive Financial Services

• Reported By: Bako Dan — Bakersfield California
Drive Financial Services
Dallas, Texas USA

Drive Financial Services Drive Financial Services are FRAUDS!!!! Dallas Texas

My opinion of Drive Financial Services is that they are a big fraud.  I had never heard of Drive Financial Services untill they fraudulently charged my credit card.  I have never had any kind of account with them or done any business with them.  My bank reversed the charges to my account but it really sucks that I even had to deal with this issue.  Based on all the bad reviews, I have no doubt that this company is a big fraud!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2013 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Financial-Services/Dallas-Texas/Drive-Financial-Services-Drive-Financial-Services-are-FRAUDS-Dallas-Texas-1101262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Financial Services