Complaint Review: Drive Financial Services

• Submitted: Tue, December 02, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 02, 2008

• Reported By:mt.airy Maryland
Drive Financial Services
drivefinancial.com Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Drive Financial Services The loan that never ends...... Dallas Texas

I financed a vehicle through Drive Financial on September 2007. My payments are around 400.00 a month. Every month when I check my statement, I notice my balance doesn't seem to be going down. 15 months into this loan I have only reduced my balance by 1,100 dollars. Everytime I contact Drive I am given different explainations as to why the majority of my payment is being applied to interest. The majority of my payments have been on time but no one is able to tell me why each month different amounts are applied to principle and interest. On one month 28.00 went to principle the remainder was applied to interest. How am I ever going to get out of this loan. If anyone can offer me some advice I would appreciate it.

Kak9255
mt.airy, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2008 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Financial-Services/Dallas-Texas/Drive-Financial-Services-The-loan-that-never-ends-Dallas-Texas-396911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Financial Services