Complaint Review: Drive Financial Services

• Submitted: Thu, November 15, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 15, 2007

• Reported By:Warner Robins Georgia
Drive Financial Services
Santander Consumer USA Inc. (a.k.a. "Drive®")P.O. Box 562088 Suite 900 Dallas, Texas 75247 Nationwide U.S.A.

Drive Financial Services harassing phone calls not mailing out payment statements on time! Dallas Texas

I have been with Drive Financial for a year since i bought my Car! It is just this yeah 2007 they have been sending my Statements late and saying they have not been receiving my Payments which I have been getting Harassing phone calls from this company! Many times I have had to call them to change my address cause they have been sending my statements to my old address! I have called them today 11/15/07 9am telling them again my statement has not arrived!

All customer service said that my statement was mailed on the 31st of October well if that were the case i would have received it long before my payment due date!
The customer Service person Stated they mailed it on the 31st of October then messed up and said that it was not mailed at all! Then she stated that my Address did not have my unit number on the Address they had on file! Now who is lying here and not putting the correct information or giving the right information here as to what happened to my statement? Then she said that my Payment is Due today 11/15/07 which i told i know that is why i am calling! Then the Customer Service person stated that i Should sign up for Auto Pay! which i know there are hidden fees for signing up for that! I told her that i have many problems with this company and still nothing is corrected!

Can anyone help me with this or do anything?

Anthony
Warner Robins, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2007 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Financial-Services/nationwide/Drive-Financial-Services-harassing-phone-calls-not-mailing-out-payment-statements-on-time-284968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Financial Services