Complaint Review: Drive Financial

• Submitted: Tue, June 23, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 23, 2009

• Reported By:Hampton Virginia
Drive Financial
P.O. Box 562088 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Drive Financial Drive Financial Are Liars, and Thiefs Dallas Texas

I had quite a few issues with Drive Financial, I once had an agent call and tell me for the current month my car payment was $20.00 Cheaper because I had paid over a few months, so I put exactly the amount the agent informed me in my checking account, and Drive tried to take the full amount out, which made my account overdraft, and they offered nothing to try to assist me with the account they messed up. September 2008 the engine in my Infiniti QX4, and the mechanic I took it to, told me one price, then charged me something totally different, I contacted Drive and explained that a mechanic had charged me more to repair my vehicle, Drive stated they would pay the dealer for the vehicle, and add the rest to my auto loan, I agreed to this, because this seemed like a great way to get my car back, well after they did this, Drive informed me that my car was in repo status, and I would have to pay what the dealer was charging me, and a month in advance on my car note, which was a total $2500.00 which I could not afford, now I received a bill after my car had been auctioned off, the remaining balance is $7,000.00

Sjones134
Hampton, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2009 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Financial/Dallas-Texas-75247/Drive-Financial-Drive-Financial-Are-Liars-and-Thiefs-Dallas-Texas-464084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Financial