Complaint Review: Drive Financial

• Submitted: Wed, August 05, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, August 05, 2009

• Reported By:Augusta Georgia
Drive Financial
8585 North Stemmons Freeway Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Drive Financial Rip off repoed my car after asking for title to register in new state (after moving) Dallas Texas Texas

yes they did all the same to me charged me late charges and NSF fees they said my check bounced I sent them a money order, certified funds basically YES they are a rip off company,

after filing for tags in a new state they sent for the title and would put drive down as a lien holder, 2 days later this Am they have a tow truck out there saying NO they are going to repo the car, I have to refinance to get it back I have been in a chapter 13 BK, they are not suppose to touch the car, but I do not have the patience to fight with them I am 100% military connected disabled. Even had permanent plates on my car, and was only getting new permanent plates because I had moved to a new state. what a mess any suites filed against Drive I am willing to be a part of please keep me posted.

thanks

Cari A

Fantacari
Augusta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2009 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Financial/Dallas-Texas-75247/Drive-Financial-Rip-off-repoed-my-car-after-asking-for-title-to-register-in-new-state-aft-476556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Financial