Complaint Review: Drive Financial

• Submitted: Sun, April 22, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, April 22, 2007

• Reported By:Lincoln Alabama
Drive Financial
8585 N. Stemmons Freeway , Suite 1100 N. Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Drive Financial Services I would love to join in on this. I am currently buying a car that Drive is financing. Ripoff Dallas Texas

I would love to give them a taste of there on medicine. This is one of my Drive stories. @ yrs. ago I started making payments on a car thru Drive. My mom co-signed with me b/c of my credit wasn't strong enough to handle the loan. 3 months after I got the car (August) my wife left me. I came home from work to a letter and her gone. October ( 2 months later) my mother , who I was very close to died suddenly due to her diabetes. I was devastated and to top that off when my wife left me I found out she had not been paying the bills........ phone, power, gas, ect. So I was emotionly and financly drained. I make good money and I'm a supervisor on my job. Well b/c of traveling due to my mom's death and being evicted b/c of my wife I got behind on my car payment. Once I got back on track I was 2 months behind. I tried making partial payments but Drive wouldn't except that. Even after I got caught up to just 2 weeks they still called me, my work, my step-dad, and my 12 yr. old brother about my payment. They even called asking my lil bro and step-dad for my deceased mother after I had told them several times that she had passed and that it was very upsetting when they asked for her. But the kicker was when I was 2 months behind and talking to a rep. of there's he asked why I couldn't make the payment when I told him about my wife and the loss of my mom he said it wasn't his problem. Well this made me very hostill ....... instead of talking to me he continued to antagonize me to the point that if I had have been where I could reach him I would've reached out and touch someone. They also continued to call my place of employment after I told them they could no longer call me there b/c of it was causing me to get in trouble. So any oppurtunity I have to get back COUNT ME IN.

Dennis
Lincoln, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2007 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Financial/Dallas-Texas-75247/Drive-Financial-Services-I-would-love-to-join-in-on-this-I-am-currently-buying-a-car-that-245221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Financial