Complaint Review: Drive Financial

• Submitted: Wed, July 22, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 22, 2009

• Reported By:gloverville South Carolina
Drive Financial
Drivefinancial.com Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Drive Financial harrassing,hidden fees,unlawful reposession,misused payment monies Dallas Texas

My experience with Drive Financial has been HELL since 2004. I am paying over 20 thousand dollars for a 9 thousand dollar (or less) car.

They harrass me daily if a payment is late,even calling me on my job after repeatedly being told in front of many witnesses on my job that I cannot receive calls there. (and I didnt even give them the number...they got it off a caller id on their end). I paid four months at one time and they applied some of my payment money elsewhere on the acct and it threw me behind a month according to them and literally argued with me on the matter and never tried to resolve the issue even with the persons name who took my payment.

They have unlawfully re-poed my car AFTER payment was made as requested and the re-po driver had to come back from columbia and bring my car to me and...I was charged over $500 for the miscommunication on ther part!!

Christy
gloverville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2009 05:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Financial/Dallas-Texas-75266/Drive-Financial-harrassinghidden-feesunlawful-reposessionmisused-payment-monies-Dallas-472100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Financial