Complaint Review: Drive Financial

• Submitted: Mon, June 15, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 15, 2009

• Reported By:BOONVILLE Indiana
Drive Financial
Po Box 562088 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Drive Financial dont do POSTDATED payments, BEWARE ABUSIVE REMARKS ARE MADE Dallas Texas

I made a postdated payment, DONT DO THAT!! They took it out will over the phone that day, not the date agreed on, I even told the lady our check was direct deposited on Fri. not Tuesday , the day she called!!! It COST ME $700. OVERDRAFT. And they didnt care when I called to tell them what they did.

Another thing.. speaking to them I called my bank on the other line, checked my balance, (which I have check, and savings) and was going to do immediate transfer to make payment. The customer rep... told me to " KEEP MY HOT CHECK", I called her a very choice name.... and of course this show how stupid they are, nowdays people do have more than 1 account, and have overdraft line of credit, all these on your accounts are your business, NOT THEIRS!!. But this showed me how stupid they are and also their low life attempts to belittle me and their customers. I now do NOT... put up with their bull. And am aware of the words they use to try to trick me.

I would love to be in a class action against them. And I really want away from them. I know they have ruined alot for me. But one day the freedom of being away from them will be savored.

THE MAIN THING!!!!.... Stay away from them, and their loans knowing what I know I would rather walk.

Wilcox
BOONVILLE, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2009 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Financial/Dallas-Texas-75356/Drive-Financial-dont-do-POSTDATED-payments-BEWARE-ABUSIVE-REMARKS-ARE-MADE-Dallas-Texas-461736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Financial