Complaint Review: Drive Financial

• Submitted: Fri, June 27, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 30, 2008

• Reported By:Arlington Texas
Drive Financial
8585 N Stemmons Fwy STE 1100-N Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Drive Financial Services Unprofessional Credit Destroying Animals Dallas Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Dispute It!

I paid off two cars, and it took me many phone calls and going to the vice-president after waiting 3 months I finally got my car titles. Then I went to buy a new car. To my surprise I found out that Drive Financial had reported on my credit report that I had 2 Repos. They never repoed my cars. So needless to say I couldn't get financed because of that. I can't believe these animals would do such a thing! I will never use them again.

Disgusted
Arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2008 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Financial/Dallas-Texas-76014/Drive-Financial-Services-Unprofessional-Credit-Destroying-Animals-Dallas-Texas-345188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Financial

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Dispute It!

AUTHOR: Been There Done That - (U.S.A.)

I wouldnt let it sit. DISPUTE that with the credit bureau. Make them send you copies of this and they have to justify it to the credit bureau when you file a dispute. DO NOT let them do this if you can back up your claim. Also, if I am not mistaken if the cars were repo'd then the title would have been clouded with that designation when they were sent to you.

Good Luck