Complaint Review: Drive Financial

• Submitted: Sat, February 07, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 11, 2009

• Reported By:Suisun California
Drive Financial
Po Box 660633 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-2224227
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Drive Financial 23,000 Balance $560 Payments For 18 Months Some Late Some On Time And My Balance Is 21,379 Dallas, Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Simple Interest Loan

23,000 Balance $560 Payments For 18 Months Some Late Some On Time And My Balance Is 21,379..... That Is unbelievable(wish I could have cought it earlier) . Ive been trying to do something about this ever since I Found out . I was going to sell my car to get out of the loan and its impossible. I call drive and Multiple reps tel me different rates, im guessing whatever sounds good for the day:/ ..?

This is definetly a consumers nightmare and possibly and HOPEFULLY illegal. Too Bad They are Truly located in South America:/ Im thinking of letting it(My Loan) flop since im on the road theyll never find me, But truly i am contacting the state attorney and hopefully somebody on here could help also. This is definetly for people with lesser credit scores that will most likely flop there loans and then drive makes all that money and tries to come get there car back..... What A PAIN IN THE A$$!!

Sincerley,
One Pissed Off Consumer Stuck In A Ditch

Drive=theif
Suisun, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2009 10:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Financial/Dallas-Texas/Drive-Financial-23000-Balance-560-Payments-For-18-Months-Some-Late-Some-On-Time-And-My-B-421550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Financial

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Simple Interest Loan

AUTHOR: Butterflyy - (U.S.A.)

Hi, I have a loan with Drive Financial as well. My credit was horrible and so I have a very high interest rate. The terms are spelled out clearly on the contract. When I went home and did the math, I figured that I would be about 3 years into the loan before the payments even start touching the priciple. It sounds like you are in a similar situation. It's not a rip-off. It's just that if we had loans with lower interest rates, it would get paid down a lot faster. Also, be careful when you defer payments or pay late. It's not illegal. It's just the unfortunate price we have to pay for no so stellar credit. The good news is that if we pay these payments on time, we can go out and get the next car with another lender with much better terms. Sadly, with bad credit it's take what you can get. I hope it all works out for you!

swung