Complaint Review: Drive Financial

• Submitted: Fri, May 09, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, May 10, 2008

• Reported By:Augusta Georgia
Drive Financial
drivefinancial.com Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Drive Financial I like all the others, make my monthly payments on time and my balance is not going down, and I too and faced with the harrassing calls, and they call my cell phone and waste my minutes being RUDE!!! Dallas Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Have you used an amortization calculator.

I like all the others, make my monthly payments on time and my balance is not going down, and I too and faced with the harassing calls, and they call my cell phone and waste my minutes being RUDE!!!

Can they get away with this????
Augusta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2008 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Financial/Dallas-Texas/Drive-Financial-I-like-all-the-others-make-my-monthly-payments-on-time-and-my-balance-is-331560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Financial

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Have you used an amortization calculator.

AUTHOR: Nikki - (U.S.A.)

If you have, in fact, made every payment ontime, go online to an amortization calculator and plug in your loan amt, term, and interest rate. Have the calculator show you the amortization worksheet. You can see how much of your payment should go to interest and how much to principal each month.

If you have been late, that skews the numbers. Look up simple interest loans online to see how they work (that is probably the type of loan you have).