Complaint Review: Drive Financial

• Submitted: Wed, August 19, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, August 19, 2009

• Reported By: Felice — Los Angeles California USA
Drive Financial
7716 10th Avenue, Los Angeles CA 90043 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Drive Financial Santander Deceptive, criminal, ignorant, Los Angeles, California

What a group of rip-off artists! This company needs to be brought to it's knees!   I too am a victim of Drive Financial's harassing tactics and unscrupulous ways.

I've always made my payments on time. Since April I have been harassed for a payment they claim that they did not receive.  I have proof that not only did they receive my April payment, but they cashed it.  Instead of them tracking the payment, they harass me and tell me that I have to pay late fees for this payment and that I remain a month behind on my payments.

They have poor customer service skills.  They talk down to you with such disrespect and seem to find it to be funny.  It's like owing ignorant loan sharks.  I am willing to join any class action suit against these people because there is strength in numbers and they need to be stopped.

Let's get them!

Rachel

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2009 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Financial/Los-Angeles-California-90043/Drive-Financial-Santander-Deceptive-criminal-ignorant-Los-Angeles-California-482647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Financial