Complaint Review: Drive Financial

• Reported By:Azle Texas
Drive Financial
drivefinancial.com Internet U.S.A.

Drive Financial Ripoff Dallas Texas Internet

In having only one day to purchase a vehicle, I went to what I thought was a reputable dealer in the DFW area. Once the final paperwork was brought to me, I was informed that my monthly payment would be $428 per month. Thinking I was done, I expected to get my keys and leave the premises. I was then told that the financial institution amended the contract, and I was now going to pay $538 a month. Stuck between a rock and hard place, I could either accept or walk from the dealership. My interest rate went from 13% to 27% in the blink of an eye. Since this time, I have lost my job, home, and marriage. I attempted to make an arrangement with Drive Financial, but was told that I was required to make and submit the required payments. During this last years period, I have logged six to seven calls a day, seven days a week with regards to the one payment I am behind. I have since filed 2 complaints with the FTC with regards to the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and at least my referrals have not been receiving the same amount of phone calls. This company has no regard for the existing economic climate, and will harass and intimidate anyone that dares defy them. I will continue to fight this company using the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and at least now they know I will not kowtow to them.

Daniel
Azle, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2009 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Financial/internet/Drive-Financial-Ripoff-Dallas-Texas-Internet-475440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Financial