Complaint Review: Drive Now Trucks

• Reported By: One Of The Guys They Screwed — Fairburn Georgia
Drive Now Trucks
587 hwy 38 south Bennettsville, South Carolina United States of America

Drive Now Trucks FRAUD ALERT Bennettsville , South Carolina

This company takes your money with intention to rip u off drivers and truck owners BEWARE this is not the right move look for other financing the warranty they give you is a crock of $h\# they sold me one of their personal wreckers they had the truck in their fleet

I picked the truck up the hydrologic cylinders were l advise them they told me they would fix the problem and they didn't do it because it cost them too much money.The final straw was when the transmission went out I put exactly 3800 miles on the vehicle I paid about 1200 plus my down pmt 6500 ,plus my insurance  1000, Tags 1000 and they wanted me to pay with their wrecker bill and their 500 dollar per occurrence my total would have been4500 more dollars so I was forced to return the vehicle so they DON'T DO BUSINESS its a lot of guys having problem with the trucks they buy from these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2013 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Now-Trucks/Bennettsville-South-Carolina-29512/Drive-Now-Trucks-FRAUD-ALERT-Bennettsville-South-Carolina-1043123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Now Trucks