Complaint Review: Drive Time

• Reported By: jhghee — NORFOLK Virginia
Drive Time
Internet USA

Drive Time NEED TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS Internet

*Consumer Comment: gotta pay that car note

I purchased a vechicle in feb 2013 put down 1700.00 came into a bind where my liscense had a judgement called two weeks before the due date they told me to fax over the receipts to support the matter did as they asked and told them I could not make a payment until April 15th m they called me everyday talking about the same thing after I had spoken to someone .  Now mind you I had to pay 2000.00 to get my license back in order to put tags on the vehicle .  The thirty day days that I had gotten had ran out on 03/17/2013 . When I call them on April 15 they told me that they did not want my money they decided that they did not want my business anymore . I calle dspoke to several Managers who were rude , One guy if I could have gotten to him he would have been in a body bag , I did speak to someone that told me to refax over the same reciepts and she would see what she could work our I did , the next morning I went to get ready for work my car was gone , I am out 1700.00 and no car !! Anyone Please DO NOT EVER EVER GO THERE I KNOW SOME OF US HAVE BAD CREDIT BUT THIS NOT THE PLACE TO REESTABLISH CREDIT GO TO A MOM AND POP PLACE YOU BE BETTER OFF

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Time-/internet/Drive-Time-NEED-TO-GO-OUT-OF-BUSINESS-Internet-1053130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Time

gotta pay that car note

AUTHOR: coast - ()

"THIS NOT THE PLACE TO REESTABLISH CREDIT"

Defaulting on a loan is not the correct way to reestablish credit.