• Report: #520293

• Updated: Thu, November 05, 2009

• Reported By: Mary — union city Georgia United States of America
Drive Time - DT Credit
Internet, Georgia United States of America

Drive Time - DT Credit I filed bankruptcy and was discharged because the monthly payments were to high. Drive time contacted me and demanded i pay $6000 in a couple of days which was not possible.they reposessed the truck $ Internet, Georgia

I filed bankruptcy a couple of years ago and was discharged due to the fact I could not keep up the payments. Drive Time contacted me as I knew they would but would not make any arrangements with me and wanted the sum of $5000 immediately. After explaining I did not have tha amount or even close but could make arrangements they refused.

MY 2002 Kia truck was reposessed and now I am being sued for the sum of  aprox. $7000. I called the lawyer handlig the suit and left a message to call me and I stated I knew the truck had been sole and I needed to know the amount of the difference so I can file a rebuttal. Well of course no return call.First of all i was tripple charged for the truck., 2002 Kia sportage ($14,000). Secondly I asked for the price of the difference when they asked me to contact them and no reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2009 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Time-DT-Credit/Internet-Georgia-/Drive-Time-DT-Credit-I-filed-bankruptcy-and-was-discharged-because-the-monthly-payments-520293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Time - DT Credit