Complaint Review: Drive Time aka Ugly Duckling

• Submitted: Tue, April 29, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, May 16, 2003

• Reported By:Fontana; California
Drive Time aka Ugly Duckling
9135 Sierra Ave Fontana, California U.S.A.

DriveTime aka Ugly Duckling sold a lemon will not pay warranty coverage, company refuses to identify and fix problems, transmission went out, the business that doesnt give a dam ripoff Fontana California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Some help for your current problem.

purchased a 1995 ford explorer on 2/08/03. brought it home realized something was wrong with it. for the next two months we tried to return the vehicle because of the noises it was making and motor problems. management and mechanics form drive time in fontana and montclair denied anything was wrong with vehicle they said it was just our imagination.

as of 04/24/03 transmission of the vehicle blew out now they want us to pay for the fixures when their warranty states transmission and all inner parts are under warranty. manager is persistent that we pay for the vehicles problems which we first complained about when we purchased the vehicle.

Sylvia
Fontana;, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2003 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Time-aka-Ugly-Duckling/Fontana-California-92335/DriveTime-aka-Ugly-Duckling-sold-a-lemon-will-not-pay-warranty-coverage-company-refuses-t-54907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Time aka Ugly Duckling

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Some help for your current problem.

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

Dear Sylvia,

I have read your current predicament and am wondering if you are still experiencing the problem with Ugly Duckling aka DriveTime.

If you are still having problems please state so and I will be happy to offer you further assistance to get this taken care of.

I see that I have not introduced myself to you yet, I am C and have a posting listed offering my assistance as a former employee in the Customer Relation department.

Sincerely,