Complaint Review: Drive Time

Drive Time
1530 iris dr Conyers, Georgia USA

Drive Time rip off Conyers Georgia

*Consumer Comment: can't be both

When I first bought the car in June 2011 with in a month the motor in the car had to be replaced, but the repair shop the warranty people sent me to didn't replace the motor like they were suppost to they just replaced the head .

The reason I know that is me and a friend marked the motor and when I got it back there were the same marks on the motor, and I told the complaint department and they did nothing.

Ever since I bought the car it has been nothing but problems no one will help and I pay my payment on time Everytime. I got behind one payment to try to get the car fixed but it's going to cost to much and all I can think to do is give the car back.

They screw people all the time .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Time/Conyers-Georgia-30094/Drive-Time-rip-off-Conyers-Georgia-1054242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Time

can't be both

AUTHOR: coast - ()

"I pay my payment on time Everytime" contradicts "I got behind one payment"