Complaint Review: Drive Time

• Updated: Sat, July 25, 2009

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Drive Time
Corona, California U.S.A.

Drive Time Below average credit worsened by non-responsive, inconsiderate, below average customer serice. Corona California

*Consumer Comment: Whoever told you this...

My vehicle, on a loan with Drive Time, was involved in a hit and run collision in 2007. I contacted them to tell them what had happened and to reach an agreement on my loan balance. It is now July 2009 and I haven't heard from them since I called them back in 2007.

My credit score is suffering now because I have a repossession on it. And where do you think this repo has come from? You got it- those ill-concerned people at Drive Time.

I would like someone elses opinion if this matter. Please contact me ASAP. Thank you.

John
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2009 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Time/Corona-California/Drive-Time-Below-average-credit-worsened-by-non-responsive-inconsiderate-below-average-c-473283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Time

Whoever told you this...

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

"...I am in the process of contacting the Credit Bureau as I was informed that since I hadn't heard from Drive Time about my loan balance I am able to have this repo removed adjusting my credit score..."

- Because that is WRONG. If you failed to pay on the loan, the reason DOES NOT matter, and that is listed on your credit then there is nothing to remove. Now, if you can talk to Drive and come to an arrangement for them to remove the listing there is nothing that says that you can't try. But there is no law that requires them to do that if the information is valid.

But if you are saying in the 2 years you did nothing except to make a single call. Then the fault does lie with you as much(if not more), than it does with Drive.