Complaint Review: Drive Time

• Submitted: Sun, July 17, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, July 16, 2008

• Reported By:Ontario, Ca 91761 California
Drive Time
9135 Sierra Ave Fontana, California U.S.A.

Drive Time - Ugly Duckling Let's file a Class Action Law Suit. Drive Time has broken many Laws RIPOFF Fontana California

I placed in writing 2 years ago Drive Time should never call my place of Employment. Last year I recvd. a phone call from one of Drive Time collectors which lost me a promotion. Drive Time did settle that case without an Attorney and issue me a $1000.00 credit to my 29% int. rate, however, last week a phone call came into my office from Drive Time which cost me my bonus for the month.

I called and wrote a letter to Drive Time explaining they have once again broken the law and no one has contacted me. It is really nothing we can do about they outrages charges however we can make them follow the law! Calling and speaking to your relatives releasing personal information is against the law! Calling your POE when you put a do not call is against the Law!

Let's drive them out of business. I am ready to file a Class Action Law Suit against this horrible company. Any takers?

Cynthia
Ontario, Ca 91761, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2005 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Drive-Time/Fontana-California-92335/Drive-Time-Ugly-Duckling-Lets-file-a-Class-Action-Law-Suit-Drive-Time-has-broken-many-150070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Drive Time